Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

how is a 5th year 'tax free' ? pretty sure he's paying taxes on $15 mil

also with someone like bynum, it might be better to go ahead and lock up a $45 million dollar extension rather than risk blowing a knee again and entering free agency injured. i would consider it at least

Pretty sure he was referring about florida/texas don't have state taxes, so you can save millions

With Lin going to Houston, they now have 8.3 mil less cap room and shuts the door on an unlikely S&T for Dragic to Phoenix to gain more assets. This can mean that Houston now has to sweeten the asset pot instead of taking back more garbage.

That's fine. We'll keep Big Baby and Q, and dump the rest. They are the only two of the bunch that play defense anyway.

Is this completely confirmed?

If so it makes getting both Lamb and Parsons more realistic. All Rockets fans will care about is this:

Lin

-

-

-

Howard

Howard Beck of the NY Times reported it. He is very credible.

Is this completely confirmed?

If so it makes getting both Lamb and Parsons more realistic. All Rockets fans will care about is this:

Lin

-

-

-

Howard

No team will be able to keep up with them.......in China!

Lamb, Martins, Parsons, Jones and that juicy Toronto pick for Duhon, JRich, Turk and Howard. Let's do this!!!!!!

Forget LA! If Dwight wants to own the global market, he should pair with Lin. Seriously. They could add another huge piece next summer, too.

• Upvote 1

Lamb, Martins, Parsons, Jones and that juicy Toronto pick for Duhon, JRich, Turk and Howard. Let's do this!!!!!!

Forget LA! If Dwight wants to own the global market, he should pair with Lin. Seriously. They could add another huge piece next summer, too.

I like that deal.

They would likely have to give us Patterson to help with the cap. And I'm not sure they give us Parsons

Duhon certainly is a huge piece.....of what is the question.

I'll take "Overpaid Worthless Sacks of Sh*t" for $200, Alex.

They would likely have to give us Patterson to help with the cap. And I'm not sure they give us Parsons

Wouldn't be the end of the world because he's a team option next year, but Parsons is good and he's cheap through 2015.