Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I've decided I am no longer buying player jerseys. It makes more sense to customize, in my opinion.

Edit: Anyone want to buy some Howard jerseys? I have an old school blue one, and old school black one, and a blue authentic.

Are any autos?

David Aldridge

@daldridgetnt

The Rockets, according to a league source briefed on the discussions, are willing to take one bad contract back from the Magic, not two or three, as has been speculated. And in return, Houston will give up one of the their two first-round picks in last month’s Draft– Royce White, or Terrence Jones –but only one.

Morey hasn't stated squat. It all came from a source then the proposed trade was reported on ESPN two days later someone came out with true information that the Houston aren't giving all that up just for D-12. When they have a bright future with their rookies and picks that they will have next year.

For that offer we just let Howard walk and Houston gets nothing and sucks

• Upvote 1

Lol @ Magic Fans thinking they are getting rid of three contracts, getting three first round draft lottery picks, and all three of Houston's drafted rookies. Lmao Hennigan why haven't you accepted the trade!!!!! There's a reason why this trade hasn't been accepted because it's not real stop dreaming guys.

lMAO that Houston thinks they'll get Howard for a rookie after pick 10 in the draft, 1 draft pick and absorbing 1 contract - why don't you just trade KMart and Lamb for Durant while you're at it

Lmao It's oK Dwight will be a FA just like Shaq =)

And he won't be playing for Houston - only chance Houston has of getting Dwight and possibly keeping him is by trade - otherwise try something else Orlando will let him walk first

For that offer we just let Howard walk and Houston gets nothing and sucks

And Bynum then signs with Lakers for long term and once again Houston is garbage as well. You have to give to take. You won't be a championship team ever with the potential of your roster and if you want to make a splash now then you need to actually allow Orlando to dump contracts and give us a good prospect in Lamb. You are receiving sub-par players and they aren't that bad: J-Rich will be good with Lin and Davis is above average. The issue here is, we aren't giving you necessarily bad contracts as J-Rich is not worth as much as he is being given, and Davis is worth his contract.

LMAO!!...More jilted ex-girlfriend behavior from the Knicks front office when it comes to Lin. They are now basically disputing the Tuesday deadline when they have to decide on Lin.

Link:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/sam_amick/07/15/jeremy-lin-rockets-knicks-free-agency/index.html

Then came the Knicks' counter punch, a mysterious delay to this process Saturday when Rockets officials spent much of the day in Las Vegas trying to deliver the offer sheet but being unable to find Knicks general manager Glen Grunwald. And while reports indicated that the offer sheet was eventually delivered to the Knicks' New York offices via courier and thus started the timeline up to Tuesday's deadline, the involved teams are now sending mixed signals as to whether or not that is the case. A league spokesman said the teams would need to speak on the matter, though neither would officially. Again, the silliness abounds.

Looks like the league is intervening now and as for Houston they are still operating under the assumption that the clock is still running to the Tuesday deadline but who knows if this will further delay their Asik offer sheet and then them getting down to business with us and a Howard trade.

LMAO!!...More jilted ex-girlfriend behavior from the Knicks front office when it comes to Lin. They are now basically disputing the Tuesday deadline when they have to decide on Lin.

Link:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/sam_amick/07/15/jeremy-lin-rockets-knicks-free-agency/index.html

Looks like the league is intervening now and as for Houston they are still operating under the assumption that the clock is still running to the Tuesday deadline but who knows if this will further delay their Asik offer sheet and then them getting down to business with us and a Howard trade.

Some cap experts I've read on twitter say that even if Bulls/Knicks don't match their players offers and let them walk, Houston could still take on 2/3 bad contracts from Orlando.

I think Morey is secretly hoping Bulls match Asik though. Makes no sense paying a backup 8 million a year.

A houston fan tweeted this..

"@BimaThug: The more ridiculous the Knicks' behavior over offer sheet, the more I'm convinced this is about being able to work Felton S&T under cap."

David Aldridge

@daldridgetnt

The Rockets, according to a league source briefed on the discussions, are willing to take one bad contract back from the Magic, not two or three, as has been speculated. And in return, Houston will give up one of the their two first-round picks in last month’s Draft– Royce White, or Terrence Jones –but only one.

Morey hasn't stated squat. It all came from a source then the proposed trade was reported on ESPN two days later someone came out with true information that the Houston aren't giving all that up just for D-12. When they have a bright future with their rookies and picks that they will have next year.

lmao.....what I don't understand is, how are you gonna dictate what a team gets for their potential HOF center. And a choice between Jones & White, but not the clear best of the three in Lamb??

Yea, I'd rather sit Dwight out the whole season and be a lottery team and let him walk for nothing and get that huge cap off the books than take that sh*ty trade.