Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I've decided I am no longer buying player jerseys. It makes more sense to customize, in my opinion.

Edit: Anyone want to buy some Howard jerseys? I have an old school blue one, and old school black one, and a blue authentic.

Why would they? Better sell Howard jerseys to a Rocket fan

Rockets aren't going to give up that much plus 2 future 1st round picks for a one year rental. Didn't you know they already stated they would only give 1st round draft pick, take two or one bad contracts, and give away one of the drafted prospects that does not include Lamb McHale is in love with Lamb and has specifically said he does not want him traded no matter what.

Wait, so they want to give up White/Patterson/Kmart/1 Future first and get the best big man in the game....I see now why a trade has not happened....By they way, Morey has publicly stated he's "all in" for howard...

Is Floyd serious or is he high as a kite? Might as well trade him to for Byron Mullens and a future first, its just as good of a deal as this clown is putting out...

I wonder why..hmmmm....

Well, what other options do the Magic have at head coach?

I heard its down to Vaughn, Hornacek, and Jareth Cutestory

Wait, so they want to give up White/Patterson/Kmart/1 Future first and get the best big man in the game....I see now why a trade has not happened....By they way, Morey has publicly stated he's "all in" for howard...

David Aldridge

@daldridgetnt

The Rockets, according to a league source briefed on the discussions, are willing to take one bad contract back from the Magic, not two or three, as has been speculated. And in return, Houston will give up one of the their two first-round picks in last month’s Draft– Royce White, or Terrence Jones –but only one.

Morey hasn't stated squat. It all came from a source then the proposed trade was reported on ESPN two days later someone came out with true information that the Houston aren't giving all that up just for D-12. When they have a bright future with their rookies and picks that they will have next year.

Rockets aren't going to give up that much plus 2 future 1st round picks for a one year rental. Didn't you know they already stated they would only give 1st round draft pick, take two or one bad contracts, and give away one of the drafted prospects that does not include Lamb McHale is in love with Lamb and has specifically said he does not want him traded no matter what.

I beg to disagree. Lets just wait for the trade to happen.

David Aldridge

@daldridgetnt

The Rockets, according to a league source briefed on the discussions, are willing to take one bad contract back from the Magic, not two or three, as has been speculated. And in return, Houston will give up one of the their two first-round picks in last month’s Draft– Royce White, or Terrence Jones –but only one.

Morey hasn't stated squat. It all came from a source then the proposed trade was reported on ESPN two days later someone came out with true information that the Houston aren't giving all that up just for D-12. When they have a bright future with their rookies and picks that they will have next year.

If you believe everything you hear and read, CP3 would be in Orlando, Dwight would be in Jersey, Lebron a Knick, Wade a Bull, and you might actually be intelligent...

I beg to disagree. Lets just wait for the trade to happen.

Lilpenny, hes on that white gurl aka cocaine to honestly believe the words that are coming out of his mouth...