Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I'm hearing rumblings Dwight's back is still bad and that's the big reason NJ pulled out of the trade.. Yes not us.. They quickly signed Lopez and agreed to keep it quite about his back so Orlando doesnt get screwed. They will explore trade talks by deadline once his back has had more time.. More over I'm hearing he may need exploritorvy surgery next week to see why the pressure is still there for him.

Really, really doubt this.

I'm hearing rumblings Dwight's back is still bad and that's the big reason NJ pulled out of the trade.. Yes not us.. They quickly signed Lopez and agreed to keep it quite about his back so Orlando doesnt get screwed. They will explore trade talks by deadline once his back has had more time.. More over I'm hearing he may need exploritorvy surgery next week to see why the pressure is still there for him.

are u serious ? howard may need exploritorvy surgery ? if so, magic should shop him urgently but we don't see it, so i think the source u heard was wrong

lol, you are kidding, right? The Nets were so concerned about Dwight's back that they instead decided to sign a less talented center to a max contract that broke his foot twice last season? I'm going to step out on a limb and call shenanigans.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I assure you that I'm not a "wannabee", I'm just bored because they summer league is over for us and it's to late to go to the gym. By the way, Stern doesn't have time to check these sites, he is too busy giving the referees from the NBA FINALS a little bonus for fixing the games.

Fake or not, I like you :cheers:

I hope the deal with the Rockets go down soon. I REALLY like Lamb and Parsons. I know the latter might not come true but I'm praying he's included too.

Fake or not, I like you :cheers:

I hope the deal with the Rockets go down soon. I REALLY like Lamb and Parsons. I know the latter might not come true but I'm praying he's included too.

if rockets only willing to send one of them , who do u guys choose fm Lamb and Parsons ?

if rockets only willing to send one of them , who do u guys choose fm Lamb and Parsons ?

If we can get rid of Turk, I say Parsons. J-Rich - Lamb. I think it all depends on Asik now, right? Lin kinda cancelled out HOU taking all of our bad contracts. Maybe with Lin

there, Dwight will have a cange of attitude.

I'd probably choose J-Lamb since is see him with a better upside than Parsons. He could be a star someday. While Parsons is solid on both sides of the court.. Very good but i don't see him being great. Lamb is a kind of player who can be great.

I want Lamb so badly!!!!!!!!! And T. Jones!!!!!!!!!! Both are future starters in the league. Lamb has star potential. Dude is silky smooth with his ability to score. VERY Reggie Miller like.

Gimme some lamb, parsons and k-mart and draft picks and I'm happy personally.

Now that they basically have Lin, I think that is actually a good package. We are basically handing them a Western Conference contender and more than likely an extended Dwight Howard. I think it is more than rational that it would be possible for us to dump an extra contract now. Because now they will want to complete their one two punch more than ever. They won't trade with LA because that would only strengthen their conference and their division. So it only makes sense that they would get Dwight now and form a super duo.