Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Realistically, we shouldn't even expect a Rockets deal for another 3-5 days. Houston still doesn't know where they stand with Lin or Asik, and may not know for a few days. I'm optimistic we do the Rockets deal, but I doubt it would be till they have fewer unknowns with their own finances.

Part of me thinks we're suffering from a case of the same old same old right now and that is DeVos has the final say and that family sucks at basketball related decisions. DeVos probably has Hennigan calling dwight making sure he really wants out and also Hennigan look for "win now" deals.

Sigh... probably. I'm sure this sucks for DeVos.

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

Hopping on @sportsradio610 in Houston in 5 mins with latest developments in the Dwight saga, which finally seems close to an end. Tune in.

Here's the link to the audio from yesterday.

Audio

He sounds pretty confident that Howard will be a Rocket by next week, FWIW.

• Upvote 1

Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NBA NEWS**Source: Knicks have officially gave word to Jeremy Lin's agent that they are matching #Rockets 3 year offer sheet #DONE

• Upvote 1

Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NBA NEWS**Source: Knicks have officially gave word to Jeremy Lin's agent that they are matching #Rockets 3 year offer sheet #DONE

Please don't post fake sources on this board.

Have fun with 1 rookie and giving up 1 bad contract :cheers:

28morey.1.600.jpg

2j1r70h.jpg

Have fun with a broken Dwight who then bolts and leaves you with our overpaid scrubs :cheers:

• Upvote 1