Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Yeah, one bad contract for one rookie and a 1st round pick for Howard is even worse than the Nets deal, and I didn't think that was possible.

NOTHING is/was worse than the Nets deal. Not possible.

Just like I didn't believe the proposed deal last night, I don't believe tonight's either. Houston was willing to trade all 3 picks and more on draft night, why would they all of a sudden only be willing to trade 1 now? The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Totally agree with this. This was nothing more than common trade negotiating posturing that goes on with all these transactions.

Morey's words might be saying one thing but his past actions as Fullcourt stated and his current actions by obtaining even more picks and and clearing as much capspace as he can by taking on multiple non-guaranteed contracts and using an amnesty on Houston's most popular player pretty much speaks volumes as to what will eventually go down next Thursday or Friday after Houston is done dealing with thier Omer Asik situation and that is a trade that will most likely meet in the middle of what was presented in the ESPN story and David Aldridge's article.

Until then I expect we will see both organizations continue to use the press for posturing means for PR reasons and to obtain more reasonable business goals ie: a better trade.

Francis was fine until we traded his boyfriend for Doug Christie's creepy self.

This.

I actually thought we got the better end of that T-Mac trade at the time.

Of course what happened after was bad, and I'll never understand the Mobley trade.

Local 6 Sports Director David Pingalore has learned Friday night through multiple sources that this past week has been nothing but multiple smoke screens concerning the Dwight Howard drama.

http://www.clickorlando.com/sports/Sour ... index.html

If everything is a smoke screen, why should we believe this story? I guess no one would dare blow smoke in Mr. Pings direction.

I wonder if their will be a coach hired before Rob ask Dwight?

There was reports of us hiring a coach within 10-14 days. I wonder if the HC hire will be a sign. IE : Shaw means 12 may come back and Vaughn means rebuilding? Also anyone heard anything about Malone, has he interviewed?

I mean I have, but yeah if you talk to him you can tell there's a little diva in him sometimes....

Ya PM me his number, Ill use my Army logic on him, and straighten him out ;)

He needs to realize one thing in life; Happiness comes from inside and not other people around us.

If he really thinks that he will never go through life without working with people he wont like...Wow he really is a diva.

I wish he would sit down with a Tim Duncan, and ask him how he managed to have a succesfull NBA career in one city

without turning into a little b****. I am sure that Tim had people in his front office at times he could not stand. It is called

be the bigger man and suck it the **** up.

• Upvote 1

Ok, what about the Houston deal? I would take that trade. Get Duhon, J rich, turk, and bbd out of here. And some kind of way swing Marshon Brooks. We would be set for the future. That Brooks kid is special im telling you.

Ok, what about the Houston deal? I would take that trade. Get Duhon, J rich, turk, and bbd out of here. And some kind of way swing Marshon Brooks. We would be set for the future. That Brooks kid is special im telling you.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug....