Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Jesus F Christ Smidtz, we are waiting for the best deal we can possible get....call it hardball, call it weighing options...call it whatever you want. Hennigan is looking out for the best interests of the Orlando Magic franchise. Everyone else, HWNSNBU, Dwight, ESPN, NJ can slob a knob

@JRudolphSports

The rumored Houston, Lakers, Orlando proposal is very real. But that deal will be priority ONLY after talks with Brooklyn are dead.

I really wanna :beatcomp: Mr. Rudolph

Unless Dwight has some MAJOR dirt on Devos or Mr. Devos is a big softy and promised Dwight he would accommodate him if he gave Orlando time to attempt to keep him, then this couldn't possibly make sense. ANNND if this did now come out that we accept 5 late 20's picks and paying Lopez over what Houston can offer, well we know what happened here.

Am I the only one who wants to puke at this idea of handing Dwight to the Lakers and get nothing in return but draft picks while Houston gets Bynum?

I want Dwight traded to start a building process, but I don't want to move the guy for just a handful of draft picks either. I'd like at least one quality player to be a part of the rebuilding process.

Like Brook Lopez? Get your head out your arse

• Downvote 1

I never really had a problem with the Nets organisation, liked the team with Jkidd and VC but ever since this Dwight mess they have shot right to the top of my most hated list and I want more than anything for then to fail with their pursuit. Oh and it will be a bonus to see ESPN and all these insiders get it completely wrong.

Wow... This guy really is nothing but a mouthpiece isn't he?

He's not exactly a mouth piece. That's giving him too much credit like he's in on it or something. This guy is really stupid. Dwight's camp is feeding him this bull**** and he believes it to be true. He thinks dwight is doing him a favor by leaking "inside information" in reality he's just a disposable pawn. Dwight seems like a great friend and a stand up guy huh?

I never really had a problem with the Nets organisation, liked the team with Jkidd and VC but ever since this Dwight mess they have shot right to the top of my most hated list and I want more than anything for then to fail with their pursuit. Oh and it will be a bonus to see ESPN and all these insiders get it completely wrong.

agree 100%

Eddie ‏@thewhitemamba1

@JRudolphSports no your just a blind follower of anything Dwight wants. You've been saying nets deal will be done anytime now for 3 days.

1m Eddie ‏@thewhitemamba1

@JRudolphSports Henny knows the nets offer is complete bull **** so he's moved on. sure he'll listen to king spew **** out his mouth but...

Eddie ‏@thewhitemamba1

@JRudolphSports he knows that's not the best deal.You can keep saying it's about to happen but it's not. no matter how much you want it

i'm done with rudy

Can someone please explain to me how the Brooklyn deal benefits the Magic? I see that HOU has WAY more to offer. I think Henny is making HWNSNBU happy by showing interest in Brooklyn just so nothing else is stirred.

I don't think anything will materialize from this, but I heard today that K. Love is unhappy in Minny. What are the odds.

• Upvote 1