Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Trying to run every scenario with Atlanta.

The only pieces that would fit in a D12 trade would be Al Horford and Zaza, that's it. Hawks will entice D12 to play with his pal Josh Smith so he's not available. And Hawks can't trade any other players they just traded for a few weeks ago.

Teague

Confirmed by ESPN, the Orlando Magic have re-opened negotiations with teams other than the Brooklyn Nets for Dwight Howard.

Teague

Teague's contract won't fit with the Salary Cap. Hawks will still be under.

Only way this contractually works with Dwight's contract would by getting both Horford and Zaza's contract.

Teague's contract is basically just a "throw in" to sweeten the deal, but his contract alone + Horford won't make up for the trade. But I also don't see why the Hawks would do that especially since Orlando's asking price for Dwight has been ruined with the Brooklyn deal fiasco.

• Upvote 1

Teague

I would take horford and teague for howard. Let Howard be atl problem. I rather him get traded to the west the west. OKC really should give up harden ibaka perkins for him. Westbrook durant howard would be a nasty trio. If he didnt resign with them then its clear hes not about winning.

Jarrod Rudolph is really getting on my nerves. He keeps retweeting news about Brooklyn getting D12, but when news about another team comes along, he doesn't bother retweeting it, as if he just wants Brooklyn to get D12.

His latest tweet:

@JRudolphSports

https://twitter.com/JRudolphSports

It's a negotiation, this is simply part of the game. I still say 90 percent chance Howard going to Brooklyn. And soon.

:chairshot:

• Upvote 1

there's no way you should trade him in-conference. that limits our own team from contending. ship him out west.

If you don't have good offers, keep him, and let him walk to ATL or Dal, it's a gamble.

Another gamble is to trade for players that'll still help us contend this year.

I'm glad I'm just a fan and not running the team.

Jarrod Rudolph is really getting on my nerves. He keeps retweeting news about Brooklyn getting D12, but when news about another team comes along, he doesn't bother retweeting it, as if he just wants Brooklyn to get D12.

His latest tweet:

@JRudolphSports

It's a negotiation, this is simply part of the game. I still say 90 percent chance Howard going to Brooklyn. And soon.

@JRudolphSports

If this thing was about the Magic getting the "best deal" Howard would have been a Laker weeks ago. I see nothing but a bluff here.

So if this statement is true... then why isn't RH going after this "best deal"? Magics... so tragic.

:svgsad:

• Upvote 1

Adrian Wojnarowski

Before Lakers assistant Quin Snyder agreed to lucrative spot w/ CSKA-Moscow, he turned down interview for head job w/ Magic, sources tell Y!

His latest tweet:

@JRudolphSports

I doubt he is getting any news from the Magic camp at all. So, if he's getting things from Dwight or people in Dwight's camp, then of course the talk is still "Brooklyn, Brooklyn, Brooklyn!"