Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

That 2009 Team was arguably one of the deepest teams, we realistically had 10 solid players that likely 8 would start on this 2013 team next year if we do this Nets deal..

Buddy of mine was saying if your blowing it up, why not keep Ryan at 24 yrs old and trade him for something of value, rather then lose an asset for a relative unknown "big".

We need wing help, jesus we could have given the Nets Anderson for Marshon Brooks and i think that would have been better value.

Ryan got a deal that we couldn't match, and we got an asset out of it. It's about the best we could do honestly

"further exhausting process"? This is precisely what we're trying to get Houston to do, you frikin tool!

"further exhausting process" implies that they want to leave absolutely no stone left unturned and thoroughly weigh all the options.

"further exhausting process" implies that they want to leave absolutely no stone left unturned and thoroughly weigh all the options.

I didn't get the sense that was what he was implying. He seemed to be implying, complicating the issue for the Magic, when what he should be saying is upping the ante or possibly becoming front runners again. Tough to translate these tweets sometimes

Please dear god take the Houston deal. Makes more since for us on nearly every level as far as I can tell. Am i missing something?

Brooks is god awful

Really? God Awful. He's better than any SG we have on the roster, and can create his own shot, and he's what, 21 yrs old.. Don't judge him by one summer league game.

Im just saying, we don't need any more bigs. If we do this stupid trade, and fran DOES actually come over, we have what.

Lopez, Vaquez, Ayon

Davis, Nicholson, OQuinn, Harper?

Thats count em, 7 players that people are arguably rotation players with the exception of OQuinn, who most experts say is "NBA ready" at this point.

Depth at Guard...

Nelson, Duhon??!

JRich, JJ redick....

We could do MUCH WORSE than Brooks as a 2 here rather than a guy nobody has heard of until 48 hours ago.

We traded the freaking Most Improved player of the year and 24 yr old guy, for a 27 yr old nobody..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Ryan got a deal that we couldn't match, and we got an asset out of it. It's about the best we could do honestly

I can't help but think that we could have gotten a lottery pick at LEAST for a guy who put up 17 and 8 and is 24 yrs old...

Really? God Awful. He's better than any SG we have on the roster, and can create his own shot, and he's what, 21 yrs old.. Don't judge him by one summer league game.

Im just saying, we don't need any more bigs. If we do this stupid trade, and fran DOES actually come over, we have what.

Lopez, Vaquez, Ayon

Davis, Nicholson, OQuinn, Harper?

Thats count em, 7 players that people are arguably rotation players with the exception of OQuinn, who most experts say is "NBA ready" at this point.

Depth at Guard...

Nelson, Duhon??!

JRich, JJ redick....

We could do MUCH WORSE than Brooks as a 2 here rather than a guy nobody has heard of until 48 hours ago.

We traded the freaking Most Improved player of the year and 24 yr old guy, for a 27 yr old nobody..

Jj is better

I can't help but think that we could have gotten a lottery pick at LEAST for a guy who put up 17 and 8 and is 24 yrs old...

Had he been traded at the deadline, absolutely. Thank you, Otis!

The ONLY way I don't see us dealing with Houston is if they really aren't offering anything. Like for instance if they are offering 1 future pick, Martin, Scollia for Dwight.

Why? We had no leverage because we weren't going to match