Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

If they want him that bad and they will take some junk their offer is by far better than lopez. Especially if you can get Martin and then flip him at the deadline for a pick.

Lol how many picks we need

It's also still possible that Houston isn't offering the Toronto pick. They could be praying we just accept their rookies so they can use that pick to try to get another impact player to help Dwight stay.

It's also still possible that Houston isn't offering the Toronto pick. They could be praying we just accept their rookies so they can use that pick to try to get another impact player to help Dwight stay.

Well they need to focus on getting Dwight first. We have to make a deal with Houston, the BK deal makes me feel empty inside

According to "sources", everything is in play :)

I heard the NBA is splitting up after a mega trade tomorrow...

NY

Brooklyn

LA Lakers

LA Clippers

Boston

Miami

Chicago

OKC

They form the David Stern NBA

The rest of you scrub teams...good luck competing with the CBA and USBL...We don't give a sh.t about you.

Did anyone else just watch the Howard sports center highlights.

I remember that dunk on Pierce with the Celtics when he reached back. And the San Antonio Dunk over Duncan. God he really was amazing..so sad we couldn't get him more help..

Really just a sad moment right now to be a magic fan..everyone saying ship him get the circus out of town, i understand, but we are essentially sending the only player in the league that has a chance to beat Lebron or Durant for the next 5 years..

• Upvote 1

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=88vlae5

I add to add Lowry and Dalembert even though they are already gone in order for Houston to not go over the lux tax and the trade to work. I say take this trade, with the 2 1st's they own in 2013 (dal and tor) and a few second rounders, and call it a day.

I love that according to Hollingers analysis, we're a +1 win with this trade. I assume we gain a few wins just by losing Duhon

• Upvote 1