Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Summer League

Who would you compare his game to

Man, I don't know. Dude is bigger and more physical than Jamison. Maybe a lovechild of Jamison and Ibaka.

EDIT: Like Ghost said, he also has some Al Jefferson in his skill set

when I think Antawn Jamison I think of an amazing undersized rebounder and a very crafty and unorthodox scorer. That is not AN from what I have seen from him. Nicholson, to me, is more of an Al Jefferson/Jason Thompson type with consideration to his bread and butter.

Man, I don't know. Dude is bigger and more physical than Jamison. Maybe a lovechild of Jamison and Ibaka.

WHOA!!! I just fell in love damm that sounds good hope they re air this game later

when I think Antawn Jamison I think of an amazing undersized rebounder and a very crafty and unorthodox scorer. That is not AN from what I have seen from him. Nicholson, to me, is more of an Al Jefferson/Jason Thompson type with consideration to his bread and butter.

yah, he is Jefferson with a three point shot

Al jefferson thats still good

Al jefferson thats still good

well yea, when we talk about comparison, attributes etc. I'm not saying he'll have the same career numbers or impact that Jefferson has. He's just got a very similar game. Nicholson has added a 3-point shot to his arsenal so that adds another vector to him but that shot isn't his bread and butter, not until he's drilling them on the big stage.