Sign in to follow this  
zollman

Scott Brooks next Magic Head Coach?

I was talking to a guy at work about jammins sig the other day. I can watch it over and over and laugh every time.

I finally had to look up the fresh prince episode to see where it came from.

Kudos.

• Upvote 1

Because he's an idiot who continued to play one of the worst players in the league big minutes when it was clear he was doing absolutely nothing. Anyone with a brain could tell Nick Collison deserved more minutes (especially with James Harden on the floor) yet White Brown didn't get the picture.

Their run to the finals wasn't that impressive anyway, the Mavs and Lakers were both pretty bad teams and the Spurs were an offensive team that relied too heavily on the success of role players.

OKC was competitive and could have won Game 2 and 3 against the Heat. The referees fell the Heat's way which clearly changed the momentum of the series. Referees should have let it play out naturally. Could have been an epic 7 game series. NBA now can kiss Lebron's butt all they want. They now have their hero to put in the pedestal.

I was talking to a guy at work about jammins sig the other day. I can watch it over and over and laugh every time.

I finally had to look up the fresh prince episode to see where it came from.

Kudos.

Damn, Will and Carlton. Didn't even realize. Prob could get a good one of Steven Urkel.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8118354/source-oklahoma-city-thunder-agree-four-year-deal-coach-scott-brooks

Scott Brooks has an agreement in principle to remain the coach of the Oklahoma City Thunder, a league source told ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher.

According to the source, Brooks and the Thunder have agreed to a four-year deal.

Although the financial specifics were not yet known, ESPN.com reported last week that the Thunder's most recent offer was "north of $4 million" annually.

Lock it up

David Aldridge‏@daldridgetnt

Deal done in OKC for Scott Brooks; should be signed Monday. Four years, 4M+/year.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite