Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Dwightmare

Schmitz did the same to Shaq. He lives for controversy and nothing more.

What better way of getting publicity for yourself (good or bad who cares). Drive out the second superstar with the book and next thing you know you are Stephen A. Smith...a guy who isnt deserving of the publicity he gets. Although he did call game 1 of heat/okc right on the money.

With all due respect, no writer is going to drive out a superstar. Let's not give these guys too much credit! The bottom line is, like Dwight, some of these writers are divas, too.

Although he did call game 1 of heat/okc right on the money.

So did I and a thousand other people. Can I get an ESPN job now?

Oh and BTW, this is a tidbit from his book (found on RealGM):

"Dwight was heard singing Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York" after games walking back to the locker room"

:lol: Really? If you're gonna lie, at least make it believable.

With all due respect, no writer is going to drive out a superstar. Let's not give these guys too much credit! The bottom line is, like Dwight, some of these writers are divas, too.

Exactly! Why is it so hard to beleive that the OS and all of their Non-Writers have all tried to be nothing less than Jenille Hill, trying to find or fill the dream of making it to ESPN, by continuing to hate all things Magic? I have much more respect for Jerry O'neal and Mike Tuck and even the "SHOT DOCTOR" then anything that writes for that twisted Rag!! B.S. is trying very hard to become significant by cheating...or being less than truthful by stirring the pot! Let's be truthful now and admitting the fact that B.S. only had access to a limited number of players on this team!! He did not have the same healthy relationship that let's say a John Denton because of the history of blatant flat out lies produced by he and Bianchi....the other poor excuse for a middle aged frustrated beat writer! Chase Dwight out of town...because he doesn't talk to them, and frankly I don't blame anyone for talking to the OS. I am in a profession that makes it to the front page of that rag daily, so I know exactly how they operate!

Despite these clowns, I hope Dwight stays and runs them (B.S. & M.B) out of town, when we stop buying their garbage!!! :chairshot:

Exactly! Why is it so hard to beleive that the OS and all of their Non-Writers have all tried to be nothing less than Jenille Hill, trying to find or fill the dream of making it to ESPN, by continuing to hate all things Magic? I have much more respect for Jerry O'neal and Mike Tuck and even the "SHOT DOCTOR" then anything that writes for that twisted Rag!! B.S. is trying very hard to become significant by cheating...or being less than truthful by stirring the pot! Let's be truthful now and admitting the fact that B.S. only had access to a limited number of players on this team!! He did not have the same healthy relationship that let's say a John Denton because of the history of blatant flat out lies produced by he and Bianchi....the other poor excuse for a middle aged frustrated beat writer! Chase Dwight out of town...because he doesn't talk to them, and frankly I don't blame anyone for talking to the OS. I am in a profession that makes it to the front page of that rag daily, so I know exactly how they operate!

Despite these clowns, I hope Dwight stays and runs them (B.S. & M.B) out of town, when we stop buying their garbage!!! :chairshot:

Wow was today's sentinel tough to read. Four articles mentioning the Dwight scenario and at least 5 references to go buy my book at Amazon.com. It is amazing someone doesn't reign him in and tell him quit selling it fifteen times a paper. It has become almost like an Orlando sentinel infomercial for his book. I guess times are tough out there in the journalism industry.

I stopped reading the OS' magic/Dwight coverage a while ago. It's a joke and "Insider" pimps the hell out of it.

This is a mostly media created story that the media has run dry.

Wow was today's sentinel tough to read. Four articles mentioning the Dwight scenario and at least 5 references to go buy my book at Amazon.com. It is amazing someone doesn't reign him in and tell him quit selling it fifteen times a paper. It has become almost like an Orlando sentinel infomercial for his book. I guess times are tough out there in the journalism industry.

Dude, they are always pumping Magic hate, and it is about as obvious as there desperate attempts to become credible at some point in time! I agree with the poster who said Povtak is the only beat writer they had..........and they fired him because the truth hurts their editorial staff!!! Call me the OS (or maybe the B.S.) Buster....I refuse to read them!!