Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Cause to worry ? We have no GM yet !

I would say that you guys baffle me, but I have to understand that I'm dealing with a few idiots on here. How anybody can be ok with this team going into the draft with no GM or HC is beyond my understanding.

I would say that you guys baffle me, but I have to understand that I'm dealing with a few idiots on here. How anybody can be ok with this team going into the draft with no GM or HC is beyond my understanding.

****, did I miss the draft?

• Upvote 1

Exactly what I was talking about SMH.. I said going into a draft. The draft is only weeks away !

If the draft hasn't started yet, then how are we "going into the draft (without) a GM or coach"?

As of right now we would be going into the draft without HC of GM. I don't think at this point anbody could come in and have a feel for what we need, or how said player we draft can fit in with the team. I didn't start this topic to have all this EXTRA crap be said. Just posing a question as a Magic fan, and as a fan that is not in favor of the way things are looking for my favirot team.

As of right now we would be going into the draft without HC of GM. I don't think at this point anbody could come in and have a feel for what we need, or how said player we draft can fit in with the team. I didn't start this topic to have all this EXTRA crap be said. Just posing a question as a Magic fan, and as a fan that is not in favor of the way things are looking for my favirot team.

Anyone not named Otis Smith could come in and have a feel for what this team needs.

What does the word "favirot" mean?

If you have been reading the board, we have been discussing this issue in the existing threads on the offseason and on who will be the next coach and GM.

People have been expressing concern about the timetable since before Otis and Stan were fired. I think the issue with this thread is that a new one was created to discuss something we already have been talking about in two other threads.

If you have been reading the board, we have been discussing this issue in the existing threads on the offseason and on who will be the next coach and GM.

People have been expressing concern about the timetable since before Otis and Stan were fired. I think the issue with this thread is that a new one was created to discuss something we already have been talking about in two other threads.

Thats my bad I didn't know.

I was going to write an articulate response to this masterpiece, but my feeble brain couldn't summon anything. I'll simply wait for your wisdom to roll over me like a brilliant wave of........something.