Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Cause to worry ? We have no GM yet !

I love how you think everyone in the organization is doing nothing but worrying about hiring a GM or coach. I'm quite positive that the FO is well aware of the upcoming draft. There's also a reason that during the interview process that candidates were asked to propose their approach to certain situations, like Dwight.

The FO is doing their homework. You're just overreacting like an adolescent girl at this point.

• Upvote 1

I love how you think everyone in the organization is doing nothing but worrying about hiring a GM or coach. I'm quite positive that the FO is well aware of the upcoming draft. There's also a reason that during the interview process that candidates were asked to propose their approach to certain situations, like Dwight.

The FO is doing their homework. You're just overreacting like an adolescent girl at this point.

The FO can do all the home work they want but ultimately a team is molded by the HC and GM if they work together well. Im having a a problem wih this because this is such a deep draft. At 19 I would bet we are really getting atleast a top 10-12 player had the two draft classes not been combined. I know the classes where really not combined, but there where alot of kids that didnt come out last year because of the lockout.

LMAO @ this thread.

Couldn't this have gone in the offseason thread? Or any of the other threads about the GM search?

Just sayin.

If you do not know what the Magic are doing, how do you know they are doing nothing?

Oh, and this thread sucks! :o

How many days did I say we are away from the NBA draft ? Do we have a HC or GM yet ? How many Pro teams do you see go into a draft without a HC or GM ?

Ok we are 17 day's away from the NBA draft and we don't have a GM or a HC yet . This is crazy, how the hell are we supposed to shape this team without a HC to coach and GM to put this team together. We have the 19th pick but this is a HUGE draft this year with alot of talent in it. Not sure what the MAgic are doing, but they can't afford to keep doing nothing. Are any of you guys worried about this ?

If you are going to correct my grammar, please fix yours first.

"Ok" is an abbreviation

It's not "17 day's" just 17 days! Not need for the '

What's an "HC"? Another abbreviation?

"Can't afford doing nothing" Horrible grammar!!! That's a double negative in the same sentence

English is my second language, yet my grammar is better than yours!

• Upvote 3