Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Broussard reporting Shaq could be gm in Orlando. The Big Evaluator!

My father told me if I lived long enough you will see it all and hear it all. I guess the saying holds true today! I dont even know how to start with the big defector coming home. That being said he would be much much much better than Otis. ESPN said he has a strong relationship with Dwight despite his public shennanegans with Dwight. I could see him bringing in guys just because of his name. What the heck....

• Upvote 1

I could actually see this happening. Not as a GM, probably, but in some function with the Magic. Remember back when he said he wanted to buy the Magic when he retired? I wouldn't be surprised if there was some feeling of "unfinished business" here.

Shaq still owns a house in the Orlando area, if I remember right (and probably every other city in the US, too, but anyways...).

And as far as Shaq's sniping on Dwight the last couple years, listening to his commentary, it's not as negative as it sounds in print. Think of it more of a "dad" pushing his "son" to perform better. Of course, Shaq was a much different player than Dwight (I don't think Shaq ever led the league in rebounds or block shots, and certainly not in the same year). Shaq was an offensive monster and Dwight's a defensive one.

Dwight's far more similar to Bill Russel than Shaq, but Shaq still believes Dwight has to be a 25/15 guy to be a dominating Center. I disagree, and have gotten way off topic.

Could Shaq be our GM? Ummmmm....I'm going with no. But I wouldn't mind him buying the team from RDV...

ESPN Broussard Magic Johnson and the rest discussed for ten minutes at 7pm tonight...no $hit.

Oh I saw it lol. That was a jab at Broussard, not you.

It would be very difficult for me to root for this franchise if this happened. How in the hell are you going to bring in a project GM when we're trying to convince our star player to sign an extension? Shaq might have decent knowledge of the game (might be a little generous with that statement), but I highly doubt he knows how to run and manage a team.

No way....absolutely no way it could be worse than the last gm.

Bro, a room full of chimpanzees with typewriters could be better than Otiz.