Enolam

Otis and SVG gone!

Very bad move for Stan to leave. I really going to miss Stan and he will be hired into another team real quick. Most Prob the Knicks.

last use of this :svgsad:

But I am Soo Super happy that Otis Smith is finally gone after how much pain he put the Magic through. :bigparty: :happypuppy: :creaturedance:

Will really miss Stan. So sad that his great tenure here had to end like this. No way to recognize his accomplishments or anything...just the boot. Sad and unfair, but such is life...and business.

As for Otiz? meh.

Good coaches all reach a shelf life and its time for stubborn SVG to go...

He's leaving due to Dwight not the job he's done.

This makes sense..because we all know Dwight wanted Stan Fired. I guess Dwight said he will sign an extension if they fire both Stan and Otis. We all know this was coming

I can not jump high enough in joy to read that Otis Smith is finally gone!

But at the same time I am sad to see Stan go. He's a brilliant coach, but I'm sure the team has just kind of tuned him out and it was starting to show I think. The biggest issue is of course, when your franchise player is grumpy towards him, it's getting tough to keep the job.

SVG will get a new coaching job this offseason but Otis Smith will be lucky to be able to land a job selling team merchandise somewhere.

Now what?

He's leaving due to Dwight not the job he's done.

You're right over playing old players until their knees buckle is not his fault at all.

Good Ridance Stan!!!

• Downvote 3

If the press conference isn't to announce 1 or more of our new hires then I'm wondering why the hell this took so long?! Maybe finally a committment from Dwight?