TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Pacers

I'm not sure the Dirk comparisons are completely ridiculous. Or even Larry Bird (although Bird was already winning big by this point in his career, if I remember right). The knocks on Dirk early on, even just a few years ago, were his defense and footwork. He was always a fair passer, but became much better after he passed his mid-twenties.

I think we keep forgetting just how young Ryno is.

If Ryno became a Dirk he would have a some absurd mid range game and some driving ability against other bigs.

If the Magic had Dirk it would be a bit hard to beat given the right role players were around.

Imagine Dwight in Dallas last year instead of Tyson Chandler.

Makes one start day dreaming. .. Ok now I'll stop

I'm not sure the Dirk comparisons are completely ridiculous. Or even Larry Bird (although Bird was already winning big by this point in his career, if I remember right). The knocks on Dirk early on, even just a few years ago, were his defense and footwork. He was always a fair passer, but became much better after he passed his mid-twenties.

Anderson isn't even close to Dirk. Good Lord...

Dirk has one of the best post games ever, I don't even remember seeing Ryan hit a shot from the post ever

Anderson's game doesn't even approach Dirk's and mentioning Larry is just downright insulting.

Anderson's game doesn't even approach Dirk's and mentioning Larry is just downright insulting.

Apparently all tall white guys who can shoot 3s are similar to each other.