TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Pacers

Does anyone remember when I expressed my opinion about Ersan Ilyasova? It would have been great if we would have had him in our team during play-ffs. He could have made great defense under the rim and he could have scored 15-16 pts per game which would have helped us to overcome Indiana.

th_camumad.png

why? then you will make defense against west or hilbert,huh?

in this forum i can rarely see someone who really understands this basketball game!!!

besides Turk plaed very well tonight.

Berto? DOM? Are you trolling us again?

yoooo dont make it sound like were giving up on em ... ur the one that gave up tonight in the 4th quarter if i remember correctly????

lolol im playin

Lol I honestly did stop watching in the beginning of the 4th and watched the last 2 mins +overtime. With that said me watching or not they did what they should of and fought this whole game. Youre a jerk for calling me out though!! Like I said it was a tough game. That status was more for the people being negative after the game when in all we should be proud.

I'd just like to take the time to address those who decided to criticize Jameer as usual: go ***** yourself.

Calling out Dwight on NBATV right now. Serves him right!! rehab or not! He had the surgery he can rehab in Orlando just fine!! Be a leader.

Damn this game was frustrating!!

Would Dwight showing up earlier during this series have given us an extra boost no matter the pain for a couple hours?

WELP

I was at the game. The cheer was so loud and people show so much support. One big mistake made was the fouls in the last 2 min of OT.

Funniest moments right after JJ got the tech, which was bull btw, people in the stadium chanted "Reff You Suck!" A pacer dude booing during the magic free throw, many of us told him to **** and sit down. Also everyone booing Tyler Hansborough.

Pretty much it was a good game, had lots of fun, but sad they didn't win even though it was close.

If dwight didn't have that herniated disk, Magic would have mauled them.

• Upvote 1

I was so proud of Redick, of the whole team.. but man, we just need to play a whole game (or three quarters) like we played that fourth quarter.

See what happened when Jameer attacked the basket more? Same for Hedo. We need set tougher screens, come off the pick and rolls harder.

It was a great game, an exciting game, I'm proud of the effort after getting down 19 points.. I guess I just feel like Stan right now. Frustrated, what could of been. Indiana is SO cocky, I think they get it from their coach on down. But its hard to overcome the terrible calls that go against the Magic more often than Indy, or Chris Duhon's flat out pathetic displays, or not really being able to make a shot for most of the game.

I believe the Magic can beat the Pacers any game they lace up their shoes against these guys.. it's just a matter of going out there and doing it.

P.S. I'm starting to think Glen Davis & J.J. Redick have replaced Jameer Nelson as the heart and soul of the Magic. Just my observations.

Calling out Dwight on NBATV right now. Serves him right!! rehab or not! He had the surgery he can rehab in Orlando just fine!! Be a leader.

Damn this game was frustrating!!

Would Dwight showing up earlier during this series have given us an extra boost no matter the pain for a couple hours?

Dwight has been ordered by his doctors to stay in LA and continue his rehab.

Dwight has been ordered by his doctors to stay in LA and continue his rehab.

Understandable im not a Dwight basher by any means just saying how far back does it set his rehab back to fly out here and be here for a couple games to cheer on his struggling team. Also my comment was more so to ask what would him being affect the team thats all.

I love dwight and wish him well but it would be nice to see some sort of public support for his team as a fan.