Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

My plea to those attending Magic home games:

Matchups suck. Stan is not adequately adjusting. The starting lineup can't freaking rebound. Stan has been outcoached this game. Jump shot jump shot jump shot jump shot. That's all we do! Tell your scrubs to drive into the basket!!!!!

I disagree with you on most things but I ask that you honestly look at this series. The size advantage alone is what is killing us. Why do you think we are taking so many jump shots? Nobody on our team can take Hilbert out the game. Wafer or anybody else would meet the same blockade wall that everybody else has met. When Hibbert isnt in theyre still bigger than us in 3-5 positions. Add to that that theyre more athletically inclined and better individual defenders. What are we supposed to do? This is a series we are supposed to lose. Lets be happy that we at least put up some kind of effort when we were clearly outmatched.

Sidenote:

Hearing Vogul say theyve taken our spirit kills me. Id like that clip played for the rest of the games before every game and during every halftime.

• Upvote 1

At this point, I'm just waiting for the post-game interview.

If we lose the next game, I think Stan should start our young guns for the final game of the series so the elders on this team get the rest they clearly need (yes, I said final game).

I liked the way we were playing before the end of the season, this just looks awful.

Lineups are just too cautious sans a hint of Earl every once in a while. Oh yeah, and Duhon is playing

"Stay hungry. Stay foolish." Steve Jobs (RIP)

I will say and say it again. The team needs more aggressiveness. They need to be hungry for the ball. They are still slow like last game and the tempo is just plain terrible. They better win the next home game or Dwight will be leaving for sure, which i hope doesn't happen. Hedo is too old and needs to retire. Ryan's moment have been burnt by the Pacers. I wanna give props to BBD for a good game again he had even though rest of the team sucked bananas. 17 TO!!! Thats was worst than Monday's game. They better practice harder and repeat the same plays, moves, jumpshots, and defense over and over again.

David West contained real well, but it came with a price. Granger was the highest scored player of the game with 26, Hibbert (18pts),yeah it was kinda expected, Paul George(12 pts) and George Hill (15 pt).

Its back to the drawing board for the team and they better win on Sat or its a repeat from last year, which I hate remembering.

• Upvote 1

I disagree with you on most things but I ask that you honestly look at this series. The size advantage alone is what is killing us. Why do you think we are taking so many jump shots? Nobody on our team can take Hilbert out the game. Wafer or anybody else would meet the same blockade wall that everybody else has met. When Hibbert isnt in theyre still bigger than us in 3-5 positions. Add to that that theyre more athletically inclined and better individual defenders. What are we supposed to do? This is a series we are supposed to lose. Lets be happy that we at least put up some kind of effort when we were clearly outmatched.

Sidenote:

Hearing Vogul say theyve taken our spirit kills me. Id like that clip played for the rest of the games before every game and during every halftime.

We've lost EVERY 1st and 3rd quarter in this series -- The playmaking ability of JJ changes things, and Earl/Q in the lineup at least makes us competitive. The starting lineup has blown it for us. The athleticism is clearly part of the reason, I give you that, but to be BLOWN out the last 2 games due to bad 3rd quarters? After we caught up in the second? That my friend is clearly bad adjusting. Us losing I can take. Us getting blown out after we showed life and caught up? Bad coaching adjustment.

• Upvote 1

I liked the way we were playing before the end of the season, this just looks awful.

Lineups are just too cautious sans a hint of Earl every once in a while. Oh yeah, and Duhon is playing

No, it's not Duhon this time -- It's Hedo back in the lineup.