Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

My plea to those attending Magic home games:

Here's the deal. Yes, I know the new Amway Center is sweet. I know it's basically an entire city within those four walls. I know there is a ton of stuff to do. That's all well and good, but take a listen:

This is the playoffs. Not only is this the playoffs, but this team is the underdog. They are undermanned, undersized, and will have to rely on energy to even have a chance of winning ball games against this young gun Indiana team.

The good news is, this is the Indiana Pacers. I highly doubt you will have as much of an issue with away fans as you would if we were playin one of the big boys.

That being said, our team NEEDS to get energy from the home crowd. They HAVE to feed off of YOUR energy. I know that not all 19,000 people there tonight will read this, but YOU ARE reading it. As the Magic's biggest fans, be the LEADERS. When the team is lookin down,

CHEER THEM ON. GIVE THEM A BOOST.

When the team does something you like,

GET LOUD. ENCOURAGE THAT HEART AND HUSTLE.

When the Pacers are fallin apart or lookin confused,

MAKE THEIR LIVES MISERABLE.

And just for clarification,

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO STAND. STANDING OVATIONS ARE UNDERRATED. They are probably the most powerful thing a crowd can do.

And for the love of all things good, when the 3rd quarter starts,

BE IN YOUR SEAT AND BE LOUD.

This team has had two HORRID 3rd quarters. They need all the help they can get.

I don't think the majority of fans realize how crucial a home crowd can be, especially in the playoffs.

So for those of us who no longer live in Central Florida and can't go downtown and be loud ourselves, do it for us. Do it for the rest of Magic Nation, and most importantly, do it for the team.

Go out there, have fun, be loud, be proud, and Go Magic.

We All We Got.

• Upvote 12

HELL Mother F***ing YEA

Im putting a call out to all Marines and Former Marines to motivate your seating row, A call to all military members to do the same.....

I want them so shooked that the Pacers call the Secret Service for protection.

#WE ALL WE GOT

Go Magic!

• Upvote 3

As somebody who doesn't live in Florida any longer (lived there for about 16 years), I second this. We need to make Amway the loudest it can be. I love to hear crowds over the commentators and how they can't dampen the noise in the arena any more than they already have. Make it loud guys.

• Upvote 2

Duhon should buy drinks for the whole crowd amirite? They should have a video message from Dwight before the game. That would get everyone going. Well everyone except Stan amiriteagain?

• Upvote 1

They should have a video message from Dwight before the game.

That's a good idea. I wouldn't be surprised.