• Pacers
  2. 2. Who Needs to Step up?

• Jameer
    • Big baby
    • Hedo
    • J-rich
    • Ryno
    • JJ

***** ESPN, ***** all those "experts", ***** Dan HWNSNBU! every "insider" jounalist who says how great it would be for Dwight to leave our team!

we won! I love Orlando Magic and every our fan! :D

GO MAGIC!!!

The magic are the only team to upset someone on their home court "THus far"

• Upvote 1

WHOOOOOOOOO! I just finished watching the game delayed on dvr and had to avoid seeing scores/hearing chat about it all night!!!

that win felt great!

pacer's are kinda a soft team except for west. someone else mentioned it here, i wish orton would use his 2 minutes to just throw down seriously hard playoff fouls on collison and hansboro mostly but maybe a few on hibbert too.

also is it just me or hibbert in terrible shape? he always seems gassed. this is the first time we've played them without dwight so I attributed it in other games by getting worked by dwight is why he'd always be grabbing his shorts, but he was the same way tonight. that fool always seems like he's about to pass out from being out of breath.

it's great too because i felt like our biggest advantage that nobody mentioned in the media about what we got going on for us, was our coaching. and i felt like all night you could feel vogel was scared. i felt like he kept looking down at our bench like, what's van gundy doing type of looks. svg had him on his heels all night...

and yeah i lol'ed at us leading at the half and the round table of geniuses couldn't even be bother to talk about our game and that we were up, but the one thing they did mention was hibbert's statline...

WHOOOOOOOOOOO! feel so jacked right now. what a great win.

Heres a fun fact: Stan Van Gundy & the Magic have not lost a playoff series when they have won the first game. :happypuppy:

78 % of the time, the team who wins game 1 wins the series.. that being said, we still got a long way to go.. but I just wanted the guys to play hard and so far that's exactly what they've done

I love duhon. . .as a bench warmer. Him and q are entertaining to watch on the sidelines :bigparty:

Yea they are funny but Q can actually give you something on the floor. Duhon gives you nothing! Unless you like turnovers that is.