PacerChampion2012

Dear Magic Fans

Wow you must have a very boring life,you registered just to post this.It really doesn't matter if you beat us because Indiana will lose in the 2nd round anyway to Miami.Enjoy the 1rd playoffs while you can because you're not going very far after that.

Now go back to your mommy's basement son.

I will be the first to admit that I thought Orlando would be swept. Well, clearly that will not be the case. But yeah, this dude is a troll, and not a very good one.

But wow!!! This group of guys we have out there now remind me of the Heart & Hustle team.

Glen Davis would fit right in on that team.

I love how easily people fall for obvious trolls.

Yeah this is like a cheap 6ersrule! imitation.

Thinking about it, how awesome Glen Davis would fit in with a guy like a prime Sheed Wallace. Someone who can stretch the floor on offense but will block shots and play defense on the other end. Baby can do some damage down low, but we desperately lack a shot blocker. Good for Clark to step up.

Glen Davis would fit right in on that team.

Yeah this is like a cheap 6ersrule! imitation.

I remember we had a troll when we played the Bobcats in the 1st round too. Though, I'm pretty sure that was Jareth. But then again, I think everyone is Jareth.

I remember we had a troll when we played the Bobcats in the 1st round too. Though, I'm pretty sure that was Jareth. But then again, I think everyone is Jareth.

I think you're just trying to deflect away from the fact that you're Jareth.

Wow that game was so lucky the referees called everything for you guys. We got no calls .... Collison got smacked on the arm on one possesion that could have tied up the game but its okay we probaly didn't want you guys to feel bad so we let you win 1 game. Danny and Hibbert will have revenge ..... Watch out Orlando

for the people that said i wasn't here...... I was just reading and laughing at your guys posts

keep dreaming kid. you haven't seen anything yet. Get ready for the real magic next game or at our 2 home games.