Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Jameer opts out of his contract.

This forum has become more pathetic than the Magic this season.

Maybe if Dwight demands to be traded this summer, we can include The Magic Man (who I assume is neither) for a bag of Sweet Chili Sun Chips.

Asking too much the GM of Sun Chips would never take that.

This forum has become more pathetic than the Magic this season.

Maybe if Dwight demands to be traded this summer, we can include The Magic Man (who I assume is neither) for a bag of Sweet Chili Sun Chips.

Hey do you have a personal problem with me,I tried ignoring your comments but you keep coming at me.Could you please leave me alone sir,ignore my comments and I will ignore your's ok.Please don't ever talk to me again,I will happily appreciate ok.

Hey do you have a personal problem with me,I tried ignoring your comments but you keep coming at me.Could you please leave me alone sir,ignore my comments and I will ignore your's ok.Please don't ever talk to me again,I will happily appreciate ok.

When you stop trolling this forum and actually become a contributing member...

Oh, was that before your time? It was truly amazing. The title of the thread was something like, "Would you trade Dwight straight up for Oden?". This was during the summer before Oden's rookie season. Then in his opening post he so eloquently started the topic by stating, "Yeah, I would do it."

That was it. The guy that has been the greatest armchair GM known to man would have pulled off the worst trade in Magic history if he were actually a GM himself. After that he stuck with what he was good at, complaining about moves the GM made instead of his own ideas for improving the team.

The premise wasnt the player (Oden), it was a trade for a high pick and a max quality player. Considering the useless garbage being thrown around for a proven Dwight today and those who want to let him walk for nothing it is funny you bring this up incompletely again. No one knew Oden would be injured forever but I along with about 29 other gms would have taken him over Durant. Considering Oden was the best big man prospect since Shaq and Dwight was still raw the premise was sound at the time. Your continued tantrums would have been moot at this point if I had simply said Durant plus a max player for a raw Dwight. In light of Dwights injured back and him possibly walking for nothing soon enough Durant and a max player would be better than the current offers for him today.

This is an awful side note to those who propose to "just let him walk for nothing" at this point after 3 defensive mvp's and all his accolades. Seriously understand the statement at the time...heck you were still high on Brian Hill's jock musk at the point I made that statement and I can let that go.

Yeah Im still here...the guy who called Otis' stupidity way way back when he was letting our expirings drop off the books with no return and letting talent drop off the roster with garbage replacing it. I would say Ive been riding Otis' a$$ a lot longer than anyone here relentlessly I might add. Now it hurts to see the results.

lol

Thank you, I'm here all week.

I do miss the days of last year with BMP, Hibachi, Jareth and Lord Xenu posting much more frequently than they are now. This board is just not as fun as it used to be.

• Upvote 3

Thank you, I'm here all week.

I do miss the days of last year with BMP, Hibachi, Jareth and Lord Xenu posting much more frequently than they are now. This board is just not as fun as it used to be.

Sorry, I'll try harder.