Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Magic @ Grizzles 4/26/12

I just like the fact the ESPN recap never mentions that we never put in our starters: it was our 2nd and 3rd team vs their starters and the Magic still made a game out of it.

Suck it, ESPN.

I just like the fact the ESPN recap never mentions that we never put in our starters: it was our 2nd and 3rd team vs their starters and the Magic still made a game out of it.

Suck it, ESPN.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320426029

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Memphis Grizzlies continue to set new franchise standards as they gear up for the playoffs.

With Thursday night's 88-76 win over the short-handed Orlando Magic, ...

...The Magic rested all their starters after earning the No. 6 seed in the East. They will travel to Indiana for their first round series against the third-seeded Pacers beginning Saturday.

Not to bust your chops, but I had just finished reading the ESPN recap when I read your post.

• Upvote 1

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320426029

Not to bust your chops, but I had just finished reading the ESPN recap when I read your post.

Ah - they fixed that. Immediately after the game, the recap looked a little different.

EDIT: strike that, same story, just didn't see that first bit. ***** it: I still hate ESPN. *shakes fist*

What are you smoking dude? Pass me some. JRich? must ve watched a rerun or something. . Please for once make some sense, for Beyonce's sake. .

I can take a hint that you just joined this forum and started to make fool out of yourself. and also you havent seen him play in richmond better yet you haven't seen him play this season. This is Harper's first good game in the regular season. Get you fact str8 before you talk smack. ****

The Magic were limited to 35-percent shooting while committing 10 turnovers, leading to 17 Memphis points.

Thanks Dudu for that. Hope you get waived

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Duhon had 10 turnovers?

He got 3 TO. Most out of everyone who got 1-2. but he still is to blame for the TO this whole season and we will be expecting more in the playoffs unless Stan benches him for good during the playoffs.

• Downvote 2