Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Magic @ Grizzles 4/26/12

I'm honestly hoping Hedo, 'Meer, Baby, JRich, and Anderson never touch the floor. I don't care if we lose by 100: we have enough injuries.

Actually excited to see some young guys get burn tonight. With all the injuries we've had, and Baby's uncertain status, nice final chance for Clark or Orton to take the center minutes.

Also, how will Turkotrash look?

And can Ish play out of his mind tonight?

Memphis is still playing for seeding I believe so our young guys will have their first taste of "playoff ball" tonight.

I'm honestly hoping Hedo, 'Meer, Baby, JRich, and Anderson never touch the floor. I don't care if we lose by 100: we have enough injuries.

Hedont has to play. First, has he gotten worse? If so, the playoffs will be even uglier; and 2, if he gets injured; oh well.

NOOOO Dudu is playing. We are going to lose now. We need Von, earl, and Ish to help win this one. but to be real we are not going to win Because of Ducrap. Hedudu is playing thats going to make things worse unless he changes his attitude which i don't see that happening but funny to see what kind of mask he is wearing. probably a pizza mask.

• Downvote 2

Hoping we get to see Liggins and Harper in action, that's pretty much the only reason why i'm watching this game.

Agree, except for Hedo.