Drain-O

Magic vs. Pacers Opening Round Playoffs 2012

Hmm, can this team, this crowd, this stadium, bear the rebuilding process?

Dwight has made such a difference. The belief, the expectations are so big.

I don't see us being able to shift back into sucking... I'd be really surprised if the management didn't do everything they can to keep him.

Thoughts so far:

Orton Needs some time on the floor. He should be backing up BBD and Clark should be back up Anderson. If Anderson continues to struggle and Clark is playing good, keep him in. Orton would at least challenge some shots anf grab some boards

Where would we be without BBD?

If JRich is struggling, play Reddick and get Liggins in as well. Ligs would at least play D.

Unless Anderson gets his head back in the game and Nelson starts shooting better, this series is over.

Duhon, man that guy is awsome. Has completely outdone himself this series.

TO's are killing us. I turned the game off for good after JRich basically handed the ball over the the Pacers defender last night.

Call me a delusional Magic Fan, but the Pacers are not that good

Hmm, can this team, this crowd, this stadium, bear the rebuilding process?

Dwight has made such a difference. The belief, the expectations are so big.

I don't see us being able to shift back into sucking... I'd be really surprised if the management didn't do everything they can to keep him.

Of course they will do what they can to keep Dwight, but every team can suffer the rebuilding process. Winning cures all, and all it takes is to get back to being a contending team.

Of course they will do what they can to keep Dwight,

That "they aren't checking up on him in LA, he's alone" story had me wondering maybe the FO changed their mind on satisfying him, or are at least considering it.

So I'm really eager to get to the offseason and see who comes and who goes.

If they fire Stan, they are fixed on Howard (while also putting him under the media spotlight: "the team changed coaches for you, what will you do?").

If they keep Stan and run the "they'll talk it over" story, Dwight is probably on the trade block and an awful lot of GMing will need to be done (enters next question: by whom? Stan and Otis don't look on the same page).

SVG:Lineup Changes Possible for Game 4

Van Gundy could opt to change the starting lineup and the most likely scenario would be returning Redick to the starting five and sitting Turkoglu.

PLEASE PLEASE SVG FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME DO IT!!!!

My link

SVG:Lineup Changes Possible for Game 4

PLEASE PLEASE SVG FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME DO IT!!!!

My link

By line-up changes, he means starting Redick. That's the very most he'll do.

By line-up changes, he means starting Redick. That's the very most he'll do.

i know. put JJ over turk and moving Jrich to the 3 is better than nothing. now lets hope he puts Q in for Jrich. JJ and Q will help the energy problem stan always talks about.

SVG: A lot of things have to change, but what really has to change are our energy level and disposition

i know. put JJ over turk and moving Jrich to the 3 is better than nothing. now lets hope he puts Q in for Jrich. JJ and Q will help the energy problem stan always talks about.

I want to see Turk ride the bench, Q to get his minutes, cut down J's minutes cuz he gets gassed and give those to Von, and play loose, fast-paced, and more free. It's not like Indiana is going to try to slow us down. We can't score in the half court. We've never been able to consistently with Stan.