Drain-O

Magic vs. Pacers Opening Round Playoffs 2012

So basically SVG is forcing Turk to play bc he doesn't trust Wafer Liggins or Harper?!?! Just when you think SVG can't get no worse lol I'm so over this dude

So basically your trolling because you have nothing else to do... awesome.

One thing I would love to see? Dwight on the sideline cheering the team on. Granted, he's just out of back surgery, but even if he's in a wheelchair, I think it would still be a psychological boost. Something.

Yeah, well I guess we can say the Knicks' chances of winning this series now are.....

Extinguished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

XD That was exactly what i was thinking, but Knicks performed better without Amare to be quite honest. They are 22-27 with him, 22-8 without him. We shall see how they will perform tomorrow. Anyways Hope Magic wins games! :)

How am I trolling homie?

Typically Magic fans dont constantly down their team in the manner that you have done... And if you constantly down a team, then it doesnt make you a fan, just makes a nuisance or what is also known as a troll.....

Thats how.

One thing I would love to see? Dwight on the sideline cheering the team on. Granted, he's just out of back surgery, but even if he's in a wheelchair, I think it would still be a psychological boost. Something.

I was hoping someone of stature would bring that up ... 'cause that's exactly what I saw last nite at Chicago/Philly game ... It was hair rising to watch Rose walk on the court and see the fans, and more so his teammates, respond to the significance of that guy to be there then ... yeah! I know in the end Philly prevailed, but still ... that's, in my opinion, what a leader does ...

I thought he was still in LA getting rehab?

I thought he was still in LA getting rehab?

Then twitter something. I don't follow him on Twitter, so maybe he has, but...your team's in the playoff playing its heart out: Dwight needs to say things, have a press conference, or just do something to support the team, even (probably especially) if it's from a hospital bed. He's not some bench-scrub, he the *****ing CO-CAPTAIN.

I love Dwight, but this is kind of what I mean when I say he's a crap-leader.

I really hope that's a joke.

It is. I watched the Lakers game last night and pretty much in every Laker game, they pan the cameras to the celebrities sitting courtside and yesterday was no different. They showed Jack and no, Dwight was not sitting next to him. I'm pretty sure he wasn't even in the arena.