Sign in to follow this  
Gmartt

Official GAMETHREAD: ORL VS BOS

He is more stupid than JVG.

But both brothers have a stupid ass tendency to never trust young role players and always roll with vets that do **** in game.

EXACTLY!! They both work well on TV when no one is watching.

• Upvote 1

I agree. Everything goes bad as soon as Duhon enters the game. It happens every time; no lead is safe as long as this FOOL is playing.

And Stan's a FOOL for playing this drunk.

Stan needs a bootin'.

There are a few moves that Stan needs to be criticized for

1) Playing Uhn in the second half

2) Pulling Wafer at the end after he single handily brought is back with his lay in and then steal/dunk

3) Starting JRICH on Pierce. Should've been QRICH to start and use JRICH or JJ as insta-offense off the bench.

Just got done watching the game. Very proud of our guys. We fought throughout this whole game and thats what is needed in any playoff series.

Big Baby has proved hes worth every penny of his contract. Jameer has been balling the last month and a half. Overall I cant complain.

Dwight WILL be back for the playoffs. He will have fight just as hard as the team has done without him. Im very optimistic about our chances this year inlike most of you. Im excited to see the Celtics, Bulls, and/or Heat in the playoffs. Every championship seaking team should be right?

Just got done watching the game. Very proud of our guys. We fought throughout this whole game and thats what is needed in any playoff series.

Big Baby has proved hes worth every penny of his contract. Jameer has been balling the last month and a half. Overall I cant complain.

Dwight WILL be back for the playoffs. He will have fight just as hard as the team has done without him. Im very optimistic about our chances this year inlike most of you. Im excited to see the Celtics, Bulls, and/or Heat in the playoffs. Every championship seaking team should be right?

if no magic, bulls take it all!!

I find it so hard to believe that one guy, who played all of 11 minutes and never shot the ball, is to blame for the loss.

When really, the celtics shot above 50% from the floor and made 85% of their FTs.

I guess i'm doing it wrong, brb i'll grab my pitchfork.

Yes, the guy only played 11 minutes... and his +/- was -19 .. i repeat -19 in 11 minutes played.

He brings absolutely nothing, and screw up the entire offense while dribling the ball for 16 seconds and then passing it to someone else to take a contested shot.

But like i said before, i dont blame him, i blame Stan. I just wish someone would ask him why he's playing Duhon over Ish so i could hear the answer

Yes, the guy only played 11 minutes... and his +/- was -19 .. i repeat -19 in 11 minutes played.

He brings absolutely nothing, and screw up the entire offense while dribling the ball for 16 seconds and then passing it to someone else to take a contested shot.

But like i said before, i dont blame him, i blame Stan. I just wish someone would ask him why he's playing Duhon over Ish so i could hear the answer

+/- is not a good criteria for judging a player. Duhon plays with the second team, so it's possible the 2nd team just sucks. Clark and Orton aren't exactly offensive juggernauts.

the real problem tonight was j-rich trying to guard paul pierce.

duhon was a problem as usual. i think in his mind, stan views duhon as a better defender because he's more familiar with him and he's our biggest point guard. but I can't see it anymore, maybe the when he first got here, but i can't count how many times middling backup pg's have effortlessly turned the corner on duhon as he follows them to the basket and then weakly fouls then in a way that doesn't interrupt their shot. if duhon's defense is any better than ish's comparing the last 6 games, it has to be marginal.

I think in a game like this where rondo is out and their rookie guards have made a living off of ball pressure against us, you have to play ish. another thing that was clear as the game progressed was that it was pretty easy to get in the paint in trasition/quasi-transition for anyone on our team who can penetrate and push the tempo, which is just jameer and wafer and ish. especially against old boston that has played something like 5 games in 6 nights. if you start q rich for defense and have ish and j rich in the second unit, i think we get this win.

not that it matters though, i think this loss helps our playoff chances of matching up with pacers.

win or lose, these games without dwight have been the best games to watch all season.