Sign in to follow this  
Art Vandelay

going to magic game tonight. questions

Hey i'm going to my first magic game in a loooong time tonight. I was wondering if someone would let me know how parking works and stuff. I won't be arriving till 6:30pm.

Thank you for any help!

parking is not a problem. if you prepaid parking in the garages like church st or geico, its easy. there is also parking under the freeways that is really close to the stadium. that cost the same as the prepaid parking or less.

If you want to go through the main enterance church st garage or under freeway parking is best. but if you want direct access to the center then geico is best

here is a link for the amway parking places

http://www.amwaycenter.com/parking-map

hope this helps :)

• Upvote 1

Hi true magic fans hope you guys enjoyed another horrible job of coaching by "Stan dont trust my bench Van Guandy" J-meer, JJ, J-Rich,Rhino,B-Baby should never be on the floor at the same time they are just to slow they cant stay in front of their man so how in the hell can possible play help d-fence, he need to filter the younger and more athletic guys through the rotation especially right now, lets see what they got you never know when somebody might go down i mean these games are almost meaningless,oh!! im sorry this is supposed to be about going to th game tonight GO!!!! MAGIC!!!

^ You see that up there? They make your posts readable if you put them at the end of sentences every once in awhile.

Hi true magic fans hope you guys enjoyed another horrible job of coaching by "Stan dont trust my bench Van Guandy" J-meer, JJ, J-Rich,Rhino,B-Baby should never be on the floor at the same time they are just to slow they cant stay in front of their man so how in the hell can possible play help d-fence, he need to filter the younger and more athletic guys through the rotation especially right now, lets see what they got you never know when somebody might go down i mean these games are almost meaningless,oh!! im sorry this is supposed to be about going to th game tonight GO!!!! MAGIC!!!

For real guy? What lineup would you have suggested of the available players that would have done any better?

2 things:

1) I have no idea why you placed this completely random post in this thread.

2) Defense is spelled with an S.

:offtopic:

Baby_Facepalm1.jpg

Found parking pretty easy. Thanks for the link to the prepaid though. Yeah the game turned out awful for us but still had a good time. The new amway center as you all know kicks ass. I was lower bowl, in my penny jersey... should have worn my t-mac jersey though! he had a solid game.