Beast From The East

GameThread Hawks @ Magic 4/13/12

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Hawks

Realistically, both Rose and Dwight are out of the picture. Dwight didn't win it last year because we were 'only' 4th in the East and now we're around 6th, while Rose has been out nearly half the season and yet the Bulls have the best record in the league.

So I guess it's Lebron or Durant this year.

i don't mind Durant winning because he deserves it, but I really hate lebron with a passion. plus lebron never finish a game properly. i bet the Magic is a perfect fit for him right now. but until the magic start winning good games, then they got the fans trust back. at this point, they lost that trust.

Its time...............................................

To trade everyone

• Upvote 3

I now have not watched 3 straight Magic games. Career high for me

same here. Thank god I got exams for the next 2 weeks. lol

Missed the game but saw the box score. Wow, 0 for 8 for RA behind the arch? Yikes.

This comes to show that he is way overvalued. He is useless without Dwight in the lineup. Sucks coz I thought he could be a bonafide star. He's not. He's a terrific role player at best who excelled due to D12. I'm more depressed now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This comes to show that he is way overvalued. He is useless without Dwight in the lineup. Sucks coz I thought he could be a bonafide star. He's not. He's a terrific role player at best who excelled due to D12. I'm more depressed now.

He's only 23, has shown big improvement this year and is coming of and ankle injury (which can be hard to recover from on his size alone). He's going to be even better next season, esp if he works on his post up this offseason

Overvalued? Give me a break. While he has had some bad games, he has had even more good games and gives his all every night. If anything, he is undervalued since he is still on his rookie contract while putting up 15 and 8 a game (which is not bad playing next to the leading rebounder in the game).

Chear up Charlie!

Are you really a Magic fan?