Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Stan Van Gundy: I want to return as Orlando Magic coach in 2012-13

And Jareth, we need your sense of humor badly. I've never hated this place more than I do now, which is something I didn't know was possible.

That meme thread gave me the most intense douche chills I've ever had in awhile.

That meme thread gave me the most intense douche chills I've ever had in awhile.

Against my better judgement, I made a post in that thread. But I think mine was actually kind of funny.

For whatever reason, I started reading posts on this board again (as opposed to just skimming until I got to someone I respected) and it has been anything less than *insert head exploding gif here*.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's al right we know you don't understand memes

ya bro lolz epic ftw omg umad naww ::trollface:: ha-ha-ha funny text above > funny text below im so original fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i'd illustrate it better by copy and pasting ****ty memes people made 4 years ago, then just changing the words on MSPaint to something Magic related, but you've done more than enough of that for the both of us

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

ya bro lolz epic ftw omg umad naww ::trollface:: ha-ha-ha funny text above > funny text below im so original fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i'd illustrate it better by copy and pasting ****ty memes people made 4 years ago, then just changing the words on MSPaint to something Magic related, but you've done more than enough of that for the both of us

While we're on the subject, there's nothing worse than those ones with the stupid faces.

Like this ****:

misc-you-dont-say.png

So dumb

lmao