GameThread Knicks @ Magic 4/5/12

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Knicks
  2. 2. What Are You?

• Anti-Stan
    • Pro-Stan

They could have handle Rondo and Garnett perfectly fine even if they were playing or not. Celtics are just garbage

that was because Hedo wasn't comfortable in toronto and toronto sucked. Hedo had made a mistake for leaving because he wanted more money which Magic didn't have. He was big key for gettin to the finals and that was the prime time that he was that good. I think that Hedo need to just call it quits and retire as a magic. He had a good run, but now he is gettin too old and slow. He also not been himself lately.

While I agree with your last paragraph, why would he? We keep throwing money at him.

While I agree with your last paragraph, why would he? We keep throwing money at him.

retiring would make it his last paycheck and make more space and money to get another star player along with trading duhon.

It's good that JJ, Meer, and Ryan like Stan.. but unfortunately.. those guys don't sell tickets Dwight Howard does.. and management wants Dwight to stay and could care less what those three guys think.. Dwight's priority number one and i think they'll do ANYTHING to please him, even if it means firing the best coach in Franchise history.

Bet Ryan Anderson does too.

Does anyone else get pissed when it looks like Howard is standing still and going through the motions. He missed many defensive assignments and let the Nicks score.

Why bother, sit on the bench and laugh and joke, you make the same money either way. Give me 5 guys who want to play than one big man who is a joke.

Sad Game Sad Night for the Magic!! Obviously they just dropped the game. No Hussle, No D, NO Anything! They just said I'm not playing tonight!!! That's sad....the Fans should be the ones to ask for their money back and should be paid back for the game! I truly believe the Magic are doing this on purpose.