TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

No matter who replaces Stan, the cancer will still remain, and his name is Dwight.

I don't like any of what Dwight has said and done. . .including at the end of the game tonight. It gave me a really bad feeling, in the pit of my stomach, as I watched him waiving his hand in the air. The NY fans were cheering the Knicks victory, and he was egging them on.

So sad! *sigh*

I'm with you. I think I'd be happy with Blake Griffin and D. Jordan for Dwight right now. This whole thing needs to be blown up, and if I'm ownership, I can't imagine Dwight being the face of this organization into the future.

Sometimes team unity is better than having a great coach and right now this team is farrrr from united.. i like Stan but I don't know how their gonna fix this.

At this point being unified is a joke UNLESS Dwight mans up and stands up with Stan.

I want to win with Stan as our coach and if that doesn't happen it just doesn't feel legit to me.

No matter who replaces Stan, the cancer will still remain, and his name is Dwight.

I don't like any of what Dwight has said and done. . .including at the end of the game tonight. It gave me a really bad feeling, in the pit of my stomach, as I watched him waiving his hand in the air. The NY fans were cheering the Knicks victory, and he was egging them on.

So sad! *sigh*

Was he smiling and stuff?

Dwight has killed this franchise.

Otis ran this franchise over, Dwight pushed him out, jumped in the driver seat and is trying to back up over it to "see what that noise was".

Its amazing the number of fans who respect Stan and dont respect dwight after all the crap he has pulled this year and then acts like a clown when he loses. What matters to Dwight? Just Dwight, not team, not fans, not winning unless its for Dwight.

Are any of you parents. Have you raised any spoiled brats? Dont you want your kids to fail when they deserve to adn learn a lesson instead of always getting what they want, without working for their just rewards and be all means be acting respectful.

I was so respect Mr Devoes if he kept Stan and traded Dwight next season to rebuild. I dont expect that though. Crybaby wanna be superstars rule and they are the role models for our children. Thats sad.

Anyone else see Seth Davis' Tweet, lol.

I also like how Kenny Smith proved that Dwight didn't play hard. Those possessions they showed were hurried and he showed no desire to fight for position.