TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

I remember thinking this time last year "I bet the media is licking their chops, waiting for Dwight drama next season. Well they got another thing comin, because Dwight will handle everything with class whether he stays or goes. It won't be anything like the Lebron circus. Dwight's different!" <_<

The whole point of Stan going public now indicates he wants out now.

It's inevitable; just fire Otis and Stan and start getting new pieces and hope for a 2013 payoff so we can team Dwight with other superstars.

Choosing Stan is not an option anymore. Let's just move on.

Not surprising he is not talking....Alex Martins probably put a gag order on him after airing the front office dirty laundry.

If the FO wanted this out they would have called a presser with Alex, Otis, SVG and possibly Dwight.

5. Dwight Howard ...

Adande: ... is turning into a toxin. He has undercut his coach and is still handcuffing the organization because he won't make a long-term commitment. How can he be the face of the franchise when that face is seen as indecisive and duplicitous? Van Gundy signed his exit papers with his honesty at Thursday's shootaround, but Howard damaged his brand by trying to deny what Van Gundy had just confirmed....

Stein: ... has proven that just when you think you've seen it all in this league, some superstar takes us to a whole new soap-opera stratosphere. LeBron and The Decision. Then Carmelo Anthony's Melodrama. Then Chris Paul getting traded to both L.A teams. And now Dwight Howard and The Indecision ... also known as The Dwightmare. There's a reason I've been telling friends for 20 years that this the best beat in North American sports writing.

http://espn.go.com/n...an-gundy-debate