TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

lol im here whats up

I posted the svgsad because beast just had to look up to see a new post of yours.

I know that you guys posted almost simutaneously, that's why he didn't see it

Dwight wont leave if Stan is gone

Dwight is a player. When he gets hundreds of millions of dollars to buy a basketball team he can make these decisions, until then he needs to shut the **** up and play.

Man, if Olajuwon did this to us in Houston we would've rioted.

(Yes, I know he refused that deal in his last year but that's not an analogous situation in the least)

This better not leak to the media ESPN,last thing we need is friction between Dwight and SVG heading into the playoffs.It sounds like this guy just wants to make a name for himself,we know Dwight will deny it with the media,but I do believe he and Stan are tired of each other,Stan has called out Dwight a lot this year.

exactly, its why ive told him to ride this out. Even though he may want SVG gone he's got to ride this season out with him and not create any friction heading into the playoffs; we dont need it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dwight is a player. When he gets hundreds of millions of dollars to buy a basketball team he can make these decisions, until then he needs to shut the **** up and play.

Man, if Olajuwon did this to us in Houston we would've rioted.

(Yes, I know he refused that deal in his last year but that's not an analogous situation in the least)

Yeah, but you have to remember the owner wants Dwight in Orlando for the rest of his career, so in a sense he can kind of make those decisions lol

Yeah, but you have to remember the owner wants Dwight in Orlando for the rest of his career, so in a sense he can kind of make those decisions lol

I understand Dwight brings more financial value to the Magic than Stan ever could. And that if I was bringing in millions to my employer i'd have sway too.

But this just isn't right. SVG is still Dwight's "boss", and Dwight wants him gone because he doesn't like to be yelled at. Wahhh. I'd understand if SVG was Brian Hill and not a consensus top 5 coach among analysts, but losing him would be a detriment to the team and Dwight doesn't care about that.

Im shocked that most people would rather have SVG over Dwight,we lose Dwight,we become irrelevant as a team.

On one hand, a player should never have as much power as to be able to make personnel decisions.

On the other hand, if it comes down to this, and he commits to an extension if SVG is fired, GM would have to do it. SVG is a good coach, but as he himself said, without good players you cannot do anything. Even Popovich would fail with our current roster sans Howard.

Im shocked that most people would rather have SVG over Dwight,we lose Dwight,we become irrelevant as a team.

No. I'd rather have Dwight. But he shouldn't make us choose. It's Ludicrous.

Even if we do lose Dwight we will still be the Orlando Magic. We can draft someone else.

I understand Dwight brings more financial value to the Magic than Stan ever could. And that if I was bringing in millions to my employer i'd have sway too.

But this just isn't right. SVG is still Dwight's "boss", and Dwight wants him gone because he doesn't like to be yelled at. Wahhh. I'd understand if SVG was Brian Hill and not a consensus top 5 coach among analysts, but losing him would be a detriment to the team and Dwight doesn't care about that.

Well i wouldn't necessarily say 'boss' but SVG is his coach. That being said the NBA is a business and owners are going to do what they can to continue to generate money. Losing Dwight = losing money. As good as a coach as Stan is (and d12 clowns me every time i say that) Dwight > Stan in the organizations eyes. I definitely respect what Stan has done, but it just seems like players and other people near them feel like he's overstayed his welcome

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1