Beast From The East

GameThread Magic @ Pistons 4/3/12

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Pistons

Ish had his moments both good and bad..... although watching Duhon and then Ish is like watching reverse and then fast forward.....

But still it was clear Ish didnt know where to be at times, and that is what is keeping him out at this point. Knowledge is Power.

Maybe once he gets the practice time of our training camp during the off-season.

This is what I'm hoping. Given an offseason/camp to work out some problems, I think we could see Ish backing up Meer and Uhn being told to get with Orton's tailor.

We don't guard very well when he's there. We do better when [Dwight's there]. But we don't guard." -SVG

Stan Van Gundy said Glen fits better in the offense as a center and he has been very pleased with Davis' effort the last two nights.

Stan Van Gundy said the team had the effort tonight, but they have not built the habits to improve and play strong defense.

"It's not a matter of [no practice]. We have enough veteran guy who know what they're supposed to do. This defense will not cut it." -SVG

Dwight will be back for the next game!!

/ping

Well he did say his back is better. As for Jameer and Ryan thursday who knows

This is what I'm hoping. Given an offseason/camp to work out some problems, I think we could see Ish backing up Meer and Uhn being told to get with Orton's tailor.

Im with you and that is the same for Liggins and Harper... SVG eluded it to tonight, in that they had/have few practices this year.

"We don't guard very well when he's there. We do better when [Dwight's there]. But we don't guard." -SVG

Stan Van Gundy said Glen fits better in the offense as a center and he has been very pleased with Davis' effort the last two nights.

Stan Van Gundy said the team had the effort tonight, but they have not built the habits to improve and play strong defense.

"It's not a matter of [no practice]. We have enough veteran guy who know what they're supposed to do. This defense will not cut it." -SVG

-Well when you give up 56pts in the paint tonight, on alot of easy baskets..... what else can you say?