Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

Jameer Nelson vs. Jason Terry - ASW CrossFit Challenge

During ASW Jameer and Jason (Wafe, Walker, Wall, Gallo) were asked, as Reebok athletes, to take part in a Reebok CrossFit challenge. This event was held at CrossFit Firebase located in East Orlando. I am a local CrossFit gym owner (a Reebok sponsored gym) and am very good friends with the owners of CrossFit Firebase, thus I was asked to participate.

Here is a video of the event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l_VpuGurtc&feature=youtu.be

Photo of me wearing Jason Terry's Championship ring

417095_10150579486073741_542758740_9109679_249938705_n.jpg

true story, I had to walk around and find Jason Terry after over a half hour to give him his ring back. Dude gave it to me and just...left. Also, Jason Terry knocked out Anthony Anderson's front tooth during those ring rows (rings are solid steel).

As a die hard Magic fan since forever, a CrossFit athlete and gym owner I think it was a great event and it helps to expose the product a little more - I'm glad the video is finally available.

• Upvote 3

yes, it's pretty cool stuff.

the two funniest parts of the video are Jameer asking how Terry can sweat so much just shooting 3's and Jet saying he's going to drop 30 on Meer - because it's going to happen.

ps. I got Anthony Anderson's cell phone # if anyone wants it btw. hahaha

• Upvote 1

Jet saying he's going to drop 30 on Meer - because it's going to happen.

yep

that's awesome. what gym do you own? I've been considering crossfit, but it scares the shit out of me and i'm woefully out of shape.

CrossFit eXalted in Sanford. Most people are intimidated at first but, once they come in and try it out they get a better understanding of it. Especially when they see my mother and father hammering through workouts. If you do consider checking it out, make sure the place you go to has coaches that know what they're doing and that program wisely and not just all random and silly. Lot's of places popping up and they are run by people that don't know shizz.