Beast From The East

GameThread Magic @ Knicks 3/28/12

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Knicks

Light a fire under Turk? Hard to light a fire when there's no sticks to light. He's done. Toronto realized that, Phoenix realized that. Time for us.

Stan Van Gundy isn't going nowhere. Some of these players just need to get the hell out of here.

Dude we all keep blaming Otis,but Stan deserves some blame to,he has had this 3pt chucking system since he arrived in Orlando,we got to the Finals 1 time,and downhill from there,it's time to change the system because we will never win a championship with this system.

Light a fire under Turk? Hard to light a fire when there's no sticks to light. He's done. Toronto realized that, Phoenix realized that. Time for us.

You might be right but he is here and he is getting paid and he does have some game left. Might as well try to see if he has anything to light. If he doesn't then you really know. IMO Hedo has become so comfortable its ehh with him. Demote him. See what it does. Start JJ. Play Ish Liggins and Wafer more. Let's see what happens.

"I don't want to point fingers. As a whole, we didn't compete hard enough." -JJ

Nothing with this group ever surprises me." -JJ

Redick: "I have no theories that I wish to share with you." On why #Magic play bad games like this.

J.J.'s the only one who is consistently upset with losses.

We're not a championship team anyways. I just want to see better effort on both ends of the floor. This type of effort is just to much of an habit now.

I am thinking that van gundy is using the same plays over and over again. Its really gettin to the point that other teams know his game plan and his plays which is shutting down the team. He doesn't think that if they foul the power player out of the game, then they can win the whole game. but its not a big deal now. Let the Knocks celebrate this win and when they play at Amway, Hopefully if the Magic learn their lesson, beat the Knocks by 35+ points and tear down their whole defense.

Dude we all keep blaming Otis,but Stan deserves some blame to,he has had this 3pt chucking system since he arrived in Orlando,we got to the Finals 1 time,and downhill from there,it's time to change the system because we will never win a championship with this system.

Stan has been forcefed this system. It all started with Shard. Stan got the best out that system. Its time for Otis or whoever is the next GM to get players that fits Stan's philosophy.

This is just simply false.

I don't think you have any real sort of evidence to back that up besides stats which doesn't prove that its not a mental thing with Hedo.