Babir_9

2012 Offseason

watching the okc game. Trade howard for Harden. Harden is a star in the making

The Magic offered Howard for Harden/Ibaka at the deadline. They said no. But, yes, Harden is awesome!

The Magic offered Howard for Harden/Ibaka at the deadline. They said no. But, yes, Harden is awesome!

No they didn't because there's no way OKC would've said no to a deal in which they get Dwight while still keeping Durant AND Westbrook.

That would've been a dynasty.

wow I had no idea. I believe now even if we offered up howard just for harden they would reject it. They have thier own big three up there.

No they didn't because there's no way OKC would've said no to a deal in which they get Dwight while still keeping Durant AND Westbrook.

Well, it's all there. The issue involved uncertainty Dwight would sign extension.

http://mobile.kansascity.sbnation.com/oklahoma-city-thunder/2012/3/9/2857673/dwight-howard-trade-rumors-james-harden-and-serge-ibaka-too-much-for

OKC doesn't need Dwight to be successful. The guys they have now mesh well and have great chemistry as it is.

Its not about who can come here, its still him and the organization. Devos, Martins and others. It comes down to them. They'll have to make him believe Orlando is the franchise for him. He doesn't sound like a guy that's 100% ready to leave

YBR Firing Otis and Stan is a big step. Those are the guys he hate the most and they are gone. Also, what happend to all the loyalty stuff he was saying, was that all BS? If we bring in a solid gm and coach that he likes and still wants to leave. ORL will hate him more then Shaq, because of the stuff he said when he opted in. What has he said about the firing today??

Firing Otis and Stan is a big step. Those are the guys he hate the most and they are gone. Also, what happend to all the loyalty stuff he was saying, was that all BS? If we bring in a solid gm and coach that he likes and still wants to leave. ORL will hate him more then Shaq, because of the stuff he said when he opted in. What has he said about the firing today??

His heart says Orlando. We have to bank on that...

There's some truth to it, but its not that clear cut. He's battling with a decision. He knows why he wants to leave, but he's asking himself why should he sign here. And his heart is in Orlando

And why does he want to leave? Also, does Dwight know who told stan about him wanting stan fired? Im sure that guy is not with the team anymore. He has a good realtionship with DeVos and Alex, so I just don't get it. The guys he wanted gone are gone...Loyalty my ass if he leaves now.

And why does he want to leave? Also, does Dwight know who told stan about him wanting stan fired? Im sure that guy is not with the team anymore. He has a good realtionship with DeVos and Alex, so I just don't get it. The guys he wanted gone are gone...Loyalty my ass if he leaves now.

Exactly! For Dwight's image to heal, he would need to stay. If he leaves, he would be labeled a coward. He would not want that label.