Babir_9

2012 Offseason

What do you guys think of a 3-way trade involving CHI and HOU to get Boozer over here. CHI would get K-Mart and Scola, ORL- Boozer and Rip, HOU- Turk, Baby and J-Rich or JJ. Maybe a S&T with Ryno.

• Downvote 8

What do you guys think of a 3-way trade involving CHI and HOU to get Boozer over here. CHI would get K-Mart and Scola, ORL- Boozer and Rip, HOU- Turk, Baby and J-Rich or JJ. Maybe a S&T with Ryno.

Not sure how that helps us since it would only improve one position, PF since I think RIP is about done

It think that's arguably the worst possible trade that we could do. And what the hell is in it for Houston? Yuk!

:panicworker:

It think that's arguably the worst possible trade that we could do. And what the hell is in it for Houston? Yuk!

Well duh, Turk of course! I have a friend that has a friend whos uncles brother knows a guy that has a friend that's brother is an inside sourse that states the Magic are taking call after call trying to get Turk.

Well duh, Turk of course! I have a friend that has a friend whos uncles brother knows a guy that has a friend that's brother is an inside sourse that states the Magic are taking call after call trying to get Turk.

I just spoke to Turk (he DM's me) and he said that if the front office had put more pieces around him he would've signed an extension. Now he will only sign an extension with Houston. The news should break around lunchtime. Espn will NOT be talking about the lakers that's for sure!

I just spoke to Turk (he DM's me) and he said that if the front office had put more pieces around him he would've signed an extension. Now he will only sign an extension with Houston. The news should break around lunchtime. Espn will NOT be talking about the lakers that's for sure!

LOL, O.K I get it. Well if a trade was able to happen getting Boozer here, do you think Dwight would likely stay?

Wow, Turk is on twitter and follows you? Lucky you!

Get out

Given what Jeff Green and EI are getting in FA, Ryan's market value seems to be set at 9 million a year. I sure hope we do a sign and trade with him.

LOL, O.K I get it. Well if a trade was able to happen getting Boozer here, do you think Dwight would likely stay?

Honestly I think there is no way in hell Dwight stays. Only if LBJ came would he stay, in my opinion.