Babir_9

2012 Offseason

For a million dollars more per year we could have had dragic who signed for 4 yrs and 30mill. I get it if you brought Jameer back for a reserve roll but I guess I'm alone in thinking that I'm sick of having a PG that gets abused on the defensive end every night, can't stay healthy, average passer, and can't push tempo. There is a reason Nelson came back to the Magic because only we would be foolish enough to give him 21mill over three years.

1. They did not give him $21 million.

2. The Magic are still over the cap. They would have been over the cap if they had not signed Jameer. They did not have any cap room to pay Dragic $30 million over 4 years. Jameer is their own player so they could exceed the cap to pay him.

Do you know anything about salary caps? If we didn't have to worry about that, we could sign everyone, and Dwight leaving now might not be an issue. (And the Lakers would have all of the best players in the NBA)

I'm the same way, Magic fan first lol. I think when it comes to leaving its only because Deron Williams is in Brooklyn, not anything else. Other than that I think he wouldn't be in a rush to go up there. Watching LeBron get that first ring had to be painful for him, and right now Nets, with Howard, look like a team that would keep James from winning another one.

He does love the city of Orlando and Magic fans, he just wants to win championships and doesn't think this organization is trying hard enough to win one. Feels they're only worried about making money. If he's not traded to Brooklyn or LA this summer then it'll be up to Rob to convince him he can win a ring there soon.

I will say though the people around him want him gone for all the wrong reasons and are hyping him up to leave. Those are the people he mentioned back in March

Dwight is like the Green Ranger and he's under Rita Repulsa spell aka Dan HWNSNBU! We have to break Rita's spell :superman:

• Upvote 1

played ball at UCF for like 4 hours today. I was drainin buckets. I'm ready to take duhons minutes and I'm very cheap.

So he mentions (more or less) the people he hangs around (and still hangs around) are giving him bad advice.

Why still hang around them?

Also, what do these "bad advice givers" think about Dwight throwing them under the bus back in March?

Some are family members that he has working with him. You have the agent and marketing guys that every players normally has around him. And I have no clue how they feel about the opt in, couldntve been happy about it though lol

Dwight is like the Green Ranger and he's under Rita Repulsa spell aka Dan HWNSNBU! We have to break Rita's spell :superman:

Haha wish it was that easy

Some are family members that he has working with him. You have the agent and marketing guys that every players normally has around him. And I have no clue how they feel about the opt in, couldntve been happy about it though lol

they probably thought about saying something to him about it, then they remembered that he bought them everything they own.