Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Damn , Nash's gone, Lowry's gone, Crawford's gone, the Jet's gone, the Lakers are willing to keep Bynum, Jameer and Earls resigning...

I really feel like we are going to begin the next season with the same roster...

That will be awesome, Hennigan must be in a YOLO mood.

I'll never understand why people want these guys. D12 is leaving sooner or later, and they won't make this group significantly better. If we're rebuilding, they're useless to us. They'll keep us just decent enough to stay out of the lottery. If we're just trying to revamp the team, their contracts will erase the possibilty of signing anyone good next summer.

Damn , Nash's gone, Lowry's gone, Crawford's gone, the Jet's gone, the Lakers are willing to keep Bynum, Jameer and Earls resigning...I miss those times when all the league was talking about our trades and the excitement about those new players coming in Orlando....Now I'm really tired of this team

I really feel like we are going to begin the next season with the same roster...

That would be awesome, Hennigan must be in a YOLO mood.

If it makes you feel any better, Dwight probably won't be here so that's a pretty significant change to the roster

someone fill me in on the "lunch" thing? must have missed it

you were apposed to announce something during lunch you goof c'mon

• Upvote 1

someone fill me in on the "lunch" thing? must have missed it

Truefan posted this morning that he had inside knowledge of a move that was going to go down this afternoon, possibly by lunchtime, that involved the Magic and would overshadow the Nash to LA trade. Then he took some credit for the Jameer signing, which he never really mentioned but conveniently for him happened shortly after. He's been rumored to be Curran, a long time troll, so he's been getting bashed most of the day by non-believers. That's about it

Not exactly true, Jameer was one of the only people from that franchise that was in constant contact with Dwight after surgery. They're on good terms

YBR, thanks for all the inside info you've gotten us. Quick question.

Was there any truth to the Nelson Howard issue that he mentioned to you?

Also, as crazy as this is...He requested a trade to ONE team, and that one team cannot sign him anymore. Im gonna get shelled for this but is there a chance he says you know what screw it, if I'm not going there I am better off here in ORLANDO and going with Hennigan's plan. Remember, howard and henny met BEFORE NJ decided to get Joe Johnson, and all those other pieces.

That one team no longer is an option without a Sign and Trade, not to mention we can offer him 30mil.

I think even the most disgruntled fans were to forgive him if he says you know what, Im staying, lets build our own championship..

Again, he could get traded to LA tomorrow for Bynum and I would still be fine with it, just saying.

• Downvote 2

Wouldn't be surprised if Henny is trying to convince Dwight to stay. Broussard said on ESPN a few days ago that while the ownership is tired of Dwight's antics, the new regime in the front office isn't fed up and may give it a few more efforts to keep him.

Truefan posted this morning that he had inside knowledge of a move that was going to go down this afternoon, possibly by lunchtime, that involved the Magic and would overshadow the Nash to LA trade. Then he took some credit for the Jameer signing, which he never really mentioned but conveniently for him happened shortly after. He's been rumored to be Curran, a long time troll, so he's been getting bashed most of the day by non-believers. That's about it

got it, thanks