Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Do they even have a PG.. if not, Duhon to rockets for 2nd round pick in 2043

that's being projected as a very deep draft. I'll take it!

They just acquired a lottery pick that doesn't appear to be protected, how is that lessening the value? It gives Dwight less motivation to go to Houston though.

you want to take a lottery pick over a proven commodity? I guess the allure of drafting the next Joe Alexander or Wes Johnson is always there but...naw, I'll take the young PG with some experience that still has some potential.

that's being projected as a very deep draft. I'll take it!

they're almost always projected as deep until the dust settles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you want to take a lottery pick over a proven commodity? I guess the allure of drafting the next Joe Alexander or Wes Johnson is always there but...naw, I'll take the young PG with some experience that still has some potential.

they're almost always projected as deep until the dust settles.

I was referring to the 2043 draft and the proposed trade of Duhon to Houston for their '43 second rounder

B/C Lakers won't take back salary, and now don;t have draft picks. Houston just traded Lowry, who likely would have been a piece of the deal. I just think we are going to be stuck.

The Houston deal makes more sense now with that pick. Bringing back Nelson meant no to Lowry.

Edit ... On our end of course

The Houston deal makes more sense now with that pick. Bringing back Nelson meant no to Lowry.

Edit ... On our end of course

Why are we only hearing about Magic and Nets "plugging away". I just think teams are not offering as much as media thinks they are to rent Dwight. Hence I think we will be stuck with Crap Lopez.

How can we send him to the freaking NETS. The players we get suck, the money we have to pay them will suck, and we are keeping him in the East. Do not do this Henny!

Why are we only hearing about Magic and Nets "plugging away". I just think teams are not offering as much as media thinks they are to rent Dwight. Hence I think we will be stuck with Crap Lopez.

Could be to put pressure on other teams to ante up. Its no secret that Hou wants Dwight and that trade could have been positioning themselves to make another run.