Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I wouldn't worry about it. Fans aren't the only ones who are taking notice of how poorly Dwight is handling this. I also don't see us trying to rebuild via free agency, based off of who our GM is, his track record, some of the guys he hired (all draft gurus), and their track records.

I like Henny, but I hope he knows the way the draft panned out for OKC was 99% luck. If the Sonics had the "good fortune" of having the #1 overall pick, they would have chose Greg Oden too.

Don't expect that kind of draft success to happen again this century so don't plan on Orlando getting to the finals with a core of four 23- year olds just because it worked out that way with some other team.

I like Henny, but I hope he knows the way the draft panned out for OKC was 99% luck. If the Sonics had the "good fortune" of having the #1 overall pick, they would have chose Greg Oden too.

Don't expect that kind of draft success to happen again this century so don't plan on Orlando getting to the finals with a core of four 23- year olds just because it worked out that way with some other team.

Ok thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And if the Queen had balls she'd be king...

I think youre missing the point of him being able to scout talent. Its more about that than draft position.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN

One of Steve Nash's close friends is convinced that he's ending up with the Lakers. So there's that. (Will they let him wear Wilt's No. 13)

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur

A Phoenix radio host, @Gambo620, is reporting Steve Nash is going to the Lakers in a sign and trade.

Are you kidding me? How do the Lakers always end up with something?

Not sure what the Lakers plan on giving up. MWP and a draft pick? All of their players of significant value are very expensive and are much more valuable than Nash.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Just going up online & via SportsCenter: Sources say Suns have consented to sign-and-trade Steve Nash to Lakers for package of future picks

Stein is reporting now.