Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Making my return! lol i live in ohio and my powers been off for 5 days cuz all the 80mph winds :panicworker:. needless to say i had alot of catching up to do.

1- Love how the nets fed them selfs with the jj trade.lol only billy king wood give wallace 10 mill and trade for johnsons ugly contract

2-jrich in any dwight trade great to hear

3- reke for anderson st my happen cuz i read the maloof brothers who own the kings are looseing money and had thoughts of selling the team(thats why i think they wont sign him out right)

4- the trade for lopez kh brooks and the 3 first round picks cant happen, cuz the nets traded 2012 1st rounder for wallace and teams cant trade 1st rounders in back to back years

5- Id like to get bynum but i aint liken the mwp part im hearing and also thinking that the other significant player hennigan likes is harford but i think hes a pf playing center cuz of j smith

6- smothing going down cuz we got too many PF

• Downvote 1

noticed this in the WOJ article

The Magic have continued discussions with the Brooklyn Nets and Houston Rockets, but aren’t enamored with the possibilities of players and picks that those teams can offer. Orlando likes Brook Lopez, but the prospects of paying the restricted free agent near a max contract is unappealing. Power forward Kris Humphries holds no appeal to Orlando, and a third team would be needed to give him a multiyear contract in a sign-and-trade deal.

Basically saying everything nets fans and ESPN don't ever listen to us say!

Also going thru lots of the Howard media hits today...

-Stein says ORL in NO hurry to trade Dwight

-Simmons says we should be infuriated if we make such a terrible trade

So funny to see others cheerlead as if its going to happen!

noticed this in the WOJ article

The Magic have continued discussions with the Brooklyn Nets and Houston Rockets, but aren’t enamored with the possibilities of players and picks that those teams can offer. Orlando likes Brook Lopez, but the prospects of paying the restricted free agent near a max contract is unappealing. Power forward Kris Humphries holds no appeal to Orlando, and a third team would be needed to give him a multiyear contract in a sign-and-trade deal.

Basically saying everything nets fans and ESPN don't ever listen to us say!

What I was shocked at is that we actually LIKE BROOK LOPEZ

I know that Kahn loves his point guards so it makes this unlikely, and any sane person wouldn't do it, but I would 'love' to get Love and Rubio and send Dwight's arse out to Minnesota. That'd be awesome.

• Downvote 1