Babir_9

2012 Offseason

YBR

I think its safe to say that Dwight has A LOT to think about tonight and into tomorrow after Brooklyn did him dirty.

How did BK do him dirty exactly? They are supposed to stop business just for him? They don't have what the magic want the end.

Honestly I think Rob's game plan is to sit pat and wait till 2013 and sell Dwight then on getting him another star and some nice pieces. If not then he can do what he has been doing throughout his career and build through the draft.

How did BK do him dirty exactly? They are supposed to stop business just for him? They don't have what the magic want the end.

I don't really mean like they did something wrong. I just mean Dwight and his people likely thought Nets would wait for him. I am sure today's news was a little shocking to Dwight.

I don't really mean like they did something wrong. I just mean Dwight and his people likely thought Nets would wait for him. I am sure today's news was a little shocking to Dwight.

Today's news was great for Dwight. He thought he was gonna be teaming up with DWill/JJ/Wallace. He probably still doesn't understand that there's something called "salary cap" and Brooklyn no longer has enough of it for him.

• Upvote 2

Today's news was great for Dwight. He thought he was gonna be teaming up with DWill/JJ/Wallace. He probably still doesn't understand that there's something called "salary cap" and Brooklyn no longer has enough of it for him.

"You mean I gotta wear some kind of hat?"

• Upvote 3

HAHA

Honestly I think Rob's game plan is to sit pat and wait till 2013 and sell Dwight then on getting him another star and some nice pieces. If not then he can do what he has been doing throughout his career and build through the draft.

I don't think the players themselves want DH on the team after all this drama

Maybe this time when he demands the trade to BK he should try jumping up and down, and holding his breathe until he turns beet red...