Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Brooklynn can try and put together whatever offer they want now but, the leverage is gone. He can't walk from any team and get there via FA, it has to be a trade because they don't have the cap space to sign him out right.

With regard to Atl and Paul, why would he leave LA and the nucleus they have there in a big market for Atl (while taking a pay cut)?

Brooklynn can try and put together whatever offer they want now but, the leverage is gone. He can't walk from any team and get there via FA, it has to be a trade because they don't have the cap space to sign him out right.

With regard to Atl and Paul, why would he leave LA and the nucleus they have there in a big market for Atl (while taking a pay cut)?

Only part that worries me is a rental team. Say rental team trades for Dwight and things dont work out, rental team could except BKs offer and then 12 gets what he wanted all along. Would be so shady.

Via Jared Dudley

I don't wanna get in Dwight Howard's business but lol Why would you wanna play for the Nets over teams such as the Lakers,Bulls, and Mavs

Only part that worries me is a rental team. Say rental team trades for Dwight and things dont work out, rental team could except BKs offer and then 12 gets what he wanted all along. Would be so shady.

He would be their problem at that point. I'm just happy that we are not stuck taking Brooklynns ****ty offer.

Marc J. Spears: Source on ORL's thoughts on a DH12 trade: "If something makes sense Magic will do it sooner or later. Right now, it's not close to sooner." Twitter

Ferry deserves a ton of credit for biting the bullet and doing what needed to be done to move forward. That team was together for 5 years and couldn't accomplish more than a 2nd round exit (and lost to the old aging celtics, the same celtics they lost to in 2008). Had that core been together another year, the result would have been the same.

But, let's not pretend Ferry got anything valuable in return. He got a hot steaming pile of poop. The pick is lottery protected so he needs to hit a HR on that.

Getting rid of that contract is well worth it in itself.

Via Jared Dudley

I don't wanna get in Dwight Howard's business but lol Why would you wanna play for the Nets over teams such as the Lakers,Bulls, and Mavs

Come on, Jared should know the answer to that, the answer is Adidas for Chi and Dallas and Shaq for the Lakers. No part of him wanting Brooklyn has anything to do with basketball. If this was 100% basketball related his list would have OKC and Chi on it amoung others.