Babir_9

2012 Offseason

oh God NO :panicworker: we know it's hard to replace dwight

Does that put him in LA w/ the Clippers and Blake and Paul? lol

By the way it really irritates me, that the only team that has broken any sort of rules, is the Nets when they illegally met with Dwight in Miami, yet the media is treating them like royalty, while smearing the magic

Since I don't think the blackmail case has a leg to stand on, I say we countersue for tampering.I wonder if the league would nullify any deal in which Dwight would go to Brooklyn. LOL. At this point, I don't care where he goes. Just not the Nets.

The Magic say they haven't committed to honoring Dwight Howard's latest trade demand that he be dealt to the Brooklyn Nets.

New Orlando general manager Rob Hennigan said Monday that Howard told him in a meeting last week that he would like to be traded, but Hennigan said he has not committed to honoring that demand. He said will keep communication lines open between both the All-Star and his agent.

Link

Couldn't believe while catching up (pages 495 thru 519.. LOL it's a daily epic around here).. that I never saw the following posted:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8121824/orlando-magic-dwight-howard-says-only-wants-traded-one-team

Half of it we know, the other half is Rob Hennigan chiming in on the mess. Some highlights:

- Rob confirmed the "one team" Dwight wants to be trade to is Brooklyn. (you know, since DH didn't have the nads to say so himself)

- Rob is only confirming the trade request because DH basically did himself.. as a general practice with Dwight and every other player, he says he wants to make a practice of keeping his convos with players quiet. At least until the player shares the convo first.

- Rob says Dwight never said anything to him, at least, about the "blackmail" junk.

- Not that any of us care as much after this past weekend, but Rob says DH's back rehab is progressing, and isn't a concern going towards next season.

Despite my highlights, I definitely suggest it as a read, even more than I normally do when I rarely post a link. Confidence in "Good Job Rob" remains high until proven otherwise.

EDIT: Beast's link is super similar to mine.. wasn't posted until after I started typing.

I'd prefer Lopez, KHump, Brooks than Bynum. Unless Pau comes with him.

Then you're stupid. Bynum is a legitimate all-star and the only center who can hold a candle to Howard. Lopez is going to be making about 5 million per year than he deserves, Hump will be on a new deal, and Brooks air balls shots in rookie games.

And I don't want Pau. Only way I'd want Gasol is if we could swing him for Josh Smith (pretty sure ATL does that) and go forward with Gasol and Smith. Two guys under 27 already at an all-star level.

andrew, kyle, how do you guys feel about the idea of getting to play with dwight howard?

*crickets*

Michelle-Meredith---4714178.jpg

Did you see henny smirk when he heard that question?

David Aldridge: Despite Dwight Howard's desire to go to Brooklyn, there's currently no Nets deal that interests Orlando, according to source. Story up soon. 1 minute ago

Read more: http://hoopshype.com...l#ixzz1zV4uqt31

Zach Lowe: Line from Dwight Howard's official Web site bio: "His muscular physique resembles a 6'11'' bronze statute of Apollo." http://www.dwighthoward.com/bio about 33 minutes ago

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1zV5SP8Rz