Babir_9

2012 Offseason

"I have the utmost respect for the Magic organization, for the people of Orlando."

What a crock. But at least he said the blackmail crap wasn't true.

And based on his recent track record you believe him?

And based on his recent track record you believe him?

Maybe he really is just stupid.

Howard vowed to address the fans and media when the time is right.

Wtf?

Guarantee that will be when he is traded. He'll take out a full page ad in the Sentinel.

I am so sick of this bs. While I would almost say call his bluff and not trade him to his wanted distination, keep him on the team and let him walk, I am not sure I can deal with an entire season of this crap. I say find a third team that would take the garbage NJ has to offer. Take NJ's picks for the next two or three years and the 3rd teams picks and ship howard and duhon off of.

Remember, we have a GM that comes from a team that built through the draft, some picks not being that high either.

Btw, off topic, but Howard is making me almost like Duhon because while he does nothing at least there is not publicity circus surrounding him.

I guess YBR was right. He does listen to Steven A Smith. About a month ago on ESPN radio up here he said if he was Dwight he'd come out and say he'd only sign with the Nets to force the Magic's hand. It's a real scumbag move to push off other teams from bidding. I'd call his bluff though because the Nets won't have the money next year to sign him as a FA.

Im tired of all this.

Dwight just come out and say you want a trade and stop screwing with us, we're all tired of it.

Magic fans have been put thru more bull**** over the last year than almost any other sports fanbase, besides the Phoenix Coyotes.

I was a big dwight howard fan, I am one of the few Magic fans in California and I was talking him from day 1 after seeing his first game and saw the potential greatness and all my laker fan friends chided me and tossed insults. I believed he was a young man with high character and carried himself incredibly well, so for me it's especially disappointing to see him trash his image like this and see his attitude change over time.

in 2009, did any of you ever believe Dwight would ever do this to us? he's dragging every fan who ever supported him thru the gutter and making us all look like idiots for always having his back in almost every argument, from next kwame brown, to he has no offensive game, to he can only jump real high. he's taken us all for fools, he skipped out on us and has hidden himself in LA. the sig I have, I take it personal now because he has used us all.

I feel terrible for Rob Hennigan, I can only hope he sticks to his guns......

He did come out and say he wants a trade and said he would only sign with one team. He doesn't have to say BK...its been reported and everyone knows that's who he's talking about. Dwight wants it both ways. He wants to appear "loyal" to a city, who he's asking to be traded from yet in the same interview he's purposely still trying to force us into making a deal with only one team by letting all other teams know he will not re-sign with them under any circumstance...his agenda is clear. He will blame everyone in the world for this once the trade goes down and will never accept any personal responsibility, just like he does after losing a game. This is the person he is.

The funny thing is, he's going to BK. A team like GS wants to rent him, probably because they like the package BK has to offer. Another team will get him to BK.

Yeah, hell end up there anyway, but lets make him miserable and stick on like Milwaukee for a year or somewhere until he and every other GM can figure out how to move him to BK. ; __)

• Upvote 1

Have any of you read the post by datmagic, where he pastes an Article by Alex Kennedy stating, amongst other things:

Several of Howard’s teammates are hoping for his departure as well. Toward the end of last season, Howard came close to a physical altercation with teammate Jameer Nelson at the Magic’s practice facility. Howard was sidelined with a back injury at the time, but nearly came to blows with Nelson for unknown reasons, according to sources. The two players had to be separated.

what do you all think about that?